My thoughts on the MM video drama

ItsOnlyMusic

I absolutely ******* hated it at first but i now appreciate the good. She looks amazing, her body is unreal, she looks happy and has her spark back...

I'll take this over any blackout or femme fatale vid. She looked heavily medicated and so uninterested it hurt.

She has came so far. I never thought I would see this britney again (hence why i have logged back on to this after 5 years)

Im proud! 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes she does look happy/hot in the video we got which is awesome and I understand that it's prob not the best video ever because they had to scramble to get a new one shot with prob a severely reduced budget. 

I think it's so sad how all of her fans just automatically attacked her when we really don't know what the deal is and Britney may not actually be the one to blame..........something major had to have gone down for them not to release it because they spent a **** ton of money on it..........tbh even if Britney didn't like it I think RCA would've still made her release it 

8 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yes she does look happy/hot in the video we got which is awesome and I understand that it's prob not the best video ever because they had to scramble to get a new one shot with prob a severely reduced budget. 

I think it's so sad how all of her fans just automatically attacked her when we really don't know what the deal is and Britney may not actually be the one to blame..........something major had to have gone down for them not to release it because they spent a **** ton of money on it..........tbh even if Britney didn't like it I think RCA would've still made her release it 

Exactly. Im worried she goes back to not giving a **** because of all the hate

1 minute ago, ItsOnlyMusic said:

Exactly. Im worried she goes back to not giving a **** because of all the hate

Well hopefully she won't pay too much attention to it! It's really said how her fans are so quick to turn on her when they don't get their way and don't even know what the actual deal is........but it must be Britney's fault it's always her fault 

21 minutes ago, ItsOnlyMusic said:

I'll take this over any blackout or femme fatale vid. She looked heavily medicated and so uninterested it hurt.

Let's just not. GM is messy and ...not that aesthetic but the look in her eyes. That was Britney doing her thing and actually enjoying it. And, right now, she wouldn't be able to equal the sass and attitude she showed in POM even if she wanted to. 

2 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Let's just not. GM is messy and ...not that aesthetic but the look in her eyes. That was Britney doing her thing and actually enjoying it. And, right now, she wouldn't be able to equal the sass and attitude she showed in POM even if she wanted to. 

It was so obvious she was out her face on *****/alcohol in that video. She was also going through a terrible time. If thats the kinda britney you want then ok

1 minute ago, ItsOnlyMusic said:

It was so obvious she was out her face on *****/alcohol in that video. She was also going through a terrible time. If thats the kinda britney you want then ok

I do not believe she was on *****. I will believe it when we will have the incontestable proof. I am not here for speculations. Where is the proof? And alcohol? Really? Does she seem drunk to you?

At least she had her real face and not the 'adjusted' one.  

19 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I do not believe she was on *****. I will believe it when we will have the incontestable proof. I am not here for speculations. Where is the proof? And alcohol? Really? Does she seem drunk to you?

At least she had her real face and not the 'adjusted' one.  

Speculation? Are u for real? She hd countless trips to rehab, lost custody of her kids, looked out of it in the behind the scenes pics, the original video was scrapped.....i could go on. She was not in a good place. Bye!!

19 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I feel its the record label not liking it and telling them to make a new one or no video. To the label's eyes, its probably soft **** to them and really explicit especially since the song is already kinda explicit. Both Britney and her team knows the concept, they wouldn't go forth with something they dont get or like but her label have been hands off all this time so they are unaware of what she's doing until now. Which is why I'm not mad at her or her team, they aren't stupid enough to go through all that and say "**** it, lets shoot another video" they would've tried to salvage some footage.

Archived