I FINALLY HEARD MAKE ME ON THE RADIO! #yassss

jamesedward94

One of the biggest and most popular radio stations in my area just played Make Me! :pumped:This is a BIG deal because this station only plays the hits, and they always play the exact same songs over and over again. I think it might have been part of some countdown for iHeart radio. The "top 5" were next so maybe it was 6, or maybe it wasn't on the countdown but regardless, I'm so happy it got played! A lot of times they don't start really playing songs till they've been out for months and many songs don't fully become successful for a while. For example, OneRepublic's new single Wherever I Go is an amazing song, but it's been out and has had little success. Give it another month or two and it'll be everywhere. Just look at Cheap Thrills. Make Me sounds SO perfect with the sound right now and I can see it staying around for a while, especially after proper promo. I wouldn't count it out yet!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Yay this exciting! :yay:

I think it's really going to blow up in a month or so, it's slowly being picked up. Thanks for the positivity! :)

I mean, I never heard Work *****, Perfume, or Pretty Girls once on the radio so this is a great sign! It just makes me really happy!

4 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

oh great where do ya live?

I live in north Mississippi, about an hour outside of Memphis! The only thing I hate about this station is it's one of those where every song the pitch seems to be slightly different than the original, but it still sounded amazing! I almost **** myself when I heard it! Haha

Yay for you! I heard it played on a popular radio station here in Hawaii for the first time last week. And I think that's a big deal because just like your station they play the same songs over and over again and only the top hits. This is the first Britney song they played since Scream and Shout. 

Archived