Make Me original video is still possible!

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AndrejBLV said:

Why can't she make a video without ads like all big stars. 

And still I don't understand why we got this **** video and not even better one then original.

no time to prepare better..

It's like with Suicide Squad movie now.. this mess was rushed with script written in 6 weeks and the movie is terrible.. :thetea:

42 minutes ago, SequinsForThought said:

Not to mention, the problem is not necessarily the advertisers, it's David who doesn't want to change his vision. Those products are IN the video, he allegedly does not want to change his footage, which is probably why he walked with the shoot as well. He's an "artist" and artists can be very arrogant, especially an established one with an ego like David. This video will not see the light of day. Let it go and if it happens to emerge one day, be happy, but for now stop setting yourself up for more disappointment. 

This cracks me up cause it ain't that mother fuckers song or music video! Like get off your high horse you whiney queer!!

1 hour ago, TheHolyBritney said:

If they would release the original video it will be HUGE but I'm kinda over it now, I don't care that much, MM is gettin green update on iTunes and radio update slays so I'm fine with that. :drinky:

Green updates , tell me where ? Bcuz it's been all red updates since the video was released

1 hour ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

They probably just didn't like David's album shoot, so they just used his one shot for the Make Me single art. This has nothing to do with the album cover

it's not that. probably after what happened with the music video, maybe David decided not to share the photoshoot with them. that's why we didn't get the album cover either, but if RCA fix this, we might get all back!!

Archived