EOS, BMW, & Orangetheory

Draw The Blinds

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CJMCH said:

The one on Britney's MV it's different, because I can't seem to find that black EOS... I'm curious to see if they are actually releasing gloss now with Brinny. :tifftear:

I've been trying to find the black one too! I can't find anything about it:yaknow:Her releasing a lip gloss line would be epic :unreal:

3 hours ago, billbritneyfan said:

I'm a guy so EOS products are not on my shopping list, there are not any orange theory fitness clubs in Greece and I drive an Alfa Romeo (and I prefer Mercedes over BMW).

But the BMW add is the less disturbing one, it actually reminds me of the Overprotected video intro

EOS is just a lipbalm, anyone can use it... not that I encourage this behavior ;)

why the **** would they throw a tv with the product placement out the window? did they not know that ahead of time? if it was added in by David without their knowledge i could see them being pissed and that would be stupid as hell on his part (and team Birtney for allowing it). 

also why when she throws the tv its in a different room. first there are white walls then its red. this video is so mysterious tbh. :MJ:

Archived