Okay, enough is enough.

indyRS

The Era is just starting and half the members (if not more) are on the bandwagon of negativity.

Okay the music video debacle does suck, but last time I checked, that's one bad music video against her whole catalog of incredible music videos.

Heres a fun fact: I don't like 'Private Show' I think it's boring and seems like one long simple song with no real difference in the chorus-verse and bridge. However, I applaud her vocals on it and the direction she took to create it, she's branching out. (I'll probably like it more with each listen)

I'm not also totally crazy about 'Make Me' like I have been with previous Britney songs. However, I still jam out to it.

I was a little upset about what's been going on lately with Britney's upcoming work. But I keep my head up and await the next thing she'll do for this album. 

So let's stop ruining this era with the countless threads about boycotting the album, single's, or anything. You can easily share your opinion without being a sourpuss.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

So u dont like MM u dont like PS and u dont like the vid yet still pretending to be positive

good for u sis

:Arianabye:

I like MM.

However, I'm comparing it to WB and Circus. I played those songs for like weeks straight. 

MM I played for about a week straight. I'll listen to it once a day or so, probably a few times a day. But yes I'm positive, because it by all means is a good song.

by the way, I'm positive because I know with Britney branching out out of straight 'pop' she was bound to get a few fans who may not like a lot of stuff on her album due to that. I'm sure I will like the album, and if I don't. I'm not gonna post threads bashing it and trying to get people to hate it too..

2 minutes ago, indyRS said:

I like MM.

However, I'm comparing it to WB and Circus. I played those songs for like weeks straight. 

MM I played for about a week straight. I'll listen to it once a day or so, probably a few times a day. But yes I'm positive, because it by all means is a good song.

I love PS, i play it just as much as i did for circus when that came out

Meanwhile, make me and its video can gtfo

i find the song bland and boring

and that video...

:rihcackle:

Just now, Via Infinito said:

I love PS, i play it just as much as i did for circus when that came out

Meanwhile, make me and its video can gtfo

i find the song bland and boring

and that video...

:rihcackle:

That video is just a whole another thing of bland! Had some nice shots in it tho..

Id love for a track list to be released so I can guess what my fav would be.

1 hour ago, Via Infinito said:

I just ******* LOATHE the fact that i have to stare at that shitty reminder cover from that abomination vid everytime i open my iphone and listen to her new music 

:MJ:

Loathe? Abomination? Who the **** are you again? :HAHA: And why is this video (where she looks absolutely stunning) having such a negative impact on you? Lol in the words of Britney, I think you just need to get laid bb:tbh:

Archived