UPDATE: Make Me strengthening on TWO of the country's top radio stations

Army1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Army1 said:

the music video is pacing for 15 to 20 million views this week...the track is spiking on some of these radio stations..and the preorder is helping the track to average a 20 to 30 spot ranking for the week on itunes. 

If we can refocus the fanbases energy on requesting and streaming hard til Friday we may have a new hot 100 peak next week. 

Let's work to give the song the Cheap Thrills effect...(a song that can explode at the right time after being out for a little while)

Are you sure about the new Hot 100 peak? Make Me is predicted to sell 20k this week, it's also probably getting 8-9 US streams this  and radio will grow just a bit more. 

9M/150= 60k sales=60 points

So that's 80 points from sales and streams. How do you add airplay anyways?

Make Me was #17 with well over 100 points. I know the position depends on the competitor's points too, but the Top 20 didn't change much since Make Me left it.

Of course I'm not saying MM is not getting a new peak! We must keep streaming in hopes of it happening. :orly:

8 minutes ago, button said:

Are you sure about the new Hot 100 peak? Make Me is predicted to sell 20k this week, it's also probably getting 8-9 US streams this  and radio will grow just a bit more. 

9M/150= 60k sales=60 points

So that's 80 points from sales and streams. How do you add airplay anyways?

Make Me was #17 with over 100 points. I know the position depends on the competitor's points too, but the Top 20 didn't change much since Make Me left it.

Of course I'm not saying the repeak is not happening! We must keep streaming in hopes of it happening. :orly:

Exactly, we have to refocus the fanbases attention because the potential for the repeak is there. In addition to the numbers you laid out the AI is stronger than the first week.

I also think US streams will eipse 10 million between the video, spotify, apple music and vevo audio track (which has also seen a nice bump like the bbma performance has since the videos been out). 

Well she is an iheart radio artist now since she's performing at the festival. They also used two of her songs in the festival promo on radio so people are going to hear MM and Toxic a lot in the promo and they always support their festival artists so MM will be on heavy rotation til then.

Archived