This mv is bomt / oops level

Guest willysilva

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, F.a.u.zish said:

what do you mean Steam, I never noticed it censoring her she just covers herself with her arm:waitwhat:

The director's cut has almost no steam, but the version sent to TV channels has much more steam around her body, if I remember correctly.

1 minute ago, F.a.u.zish said:

I feel so stupid now:o  I always wondered why it was the directors cut if it was the only copy of the video:orangu:

:gloria:

PS: People were melting down because of the steam* xD I ******* CAN'T WITH 2016 OMG.

*Also doing the 2008 version of YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY THEM ***** about everything else.

Just now, F3rzz said:

:gloria:

PS: People were melting down because of the steam* xD I ******* CAN'T WITH 2016 OMG.

*Also doing the 2008 version of YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY THEM ***** about everything else.

Today we would be so grateful if we got a video like womanizer:crying11:

2 hours ago, willysilva said:

and let's not forget about this  bow.gif

tumblr_o26de0V2Bi1us5kgqo2_540.gif

tumblr_o26de0V2Bi1us5kgqo1_540.gif

EVEN BETTER OMG <3

edit: this just reminded me that i haven't seen Horse **** in so so so so so much time. People were melting down over that one omg, but redneckognizing her gorgeousness on it.

Guest willysilva
4 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

EVEN BETTER OMG <3

edit: this just remembered me that i haven't seen Horse **** in so so so so so much time. People were melting down over that one omg, but redneckognizing her gorgeousness on it.

Radar has some great scenes. should i post a few gifs? :bey:

Archived