You guys are not real Britney fans

senammoises

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. All I want is music and performances.

As much as I'd love another stellar addition to her videography, it isn't what I'm most interested in her.

If the song is incredible but the video is bad (Make Me) it's sad seeing fans riling up to drop support. 

But when the song was awful but the video (and commercial reception) was incredible (Scream & Shout, Work ***** kinda), no one complained but just praised. :juggingu:

I agree. All I want is music and performances.

As much as I'd love another stellar addition to her videography, it isn't what I'm most interested in her.

If the song is incredible but the video is bad (Make Me) it's sad seeing fans riling up to drop support. 

But when the song was awful but the video (and commercial reception) was incredible (Scream & Shout, Work ***** kinda), no one complained but just praised. :juggingu:

yessss!!!! That's what I'm talkin' about

2 hours ago, senammoises said:

Britney does not need fans like you!!! 

You only care about charts. 

Greats songs are come from her and none of you care. Go listen the amazing songs that she did!!!  

Britney is 34 already, she doesn't need to prove anything but musically. 

It's time to grow up guys.  

You're wrong! Not every fan has to agree with everything she does. 

Who the **** are you to tell us that we are not real fans?Britney is the only "singer" who does not sing even one song and lip an entire show.she released an album that on most of the songs some other woman  sang LEAD parts.her team always tells lies to her fans because we accept everything and they think that they can fool us easily.britney works with a vocal coach for this album(bj), she is working with a vocal coach because she will sing live(vegas), most dancing ever(again, vegas), ı always sing live(lol lol lol lol)...and this time, while we were thinking that we were going to have another iconic video(because they teased us with photos etc and got us excited just to disappoint later) we got a different and not so good video.also, of course we care about the sales etc because we want her to be successful, DUH:hype:

I agree with you

4 minutes ago, senammoises said:

I actually like the video

me too, i dunno what other people were expecting really, i think they just expect to much. I've already been told i'm an easily pleased fan? wtf... as oppose to a hard to please fan? i'd rather be happy in life and enjoy the music/videos that are given to me.

This is everything that is annoying with some of this fanbase.  You aren't allowed to be critical.  I have done NOTHING but discuss my adoration of Make Me and Private Show.  God forbid, I'd want to see a visual masterpiece to go along with the song...or God forbid, I want to see her do well so she doesn't go the wayward way of Xtina.

3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

You're wrong! Not every fan has to agree with everything she does. 

Of course

but all I see here is thread saying "Which position glory will debut" "How much glory will sell at first week" things like that 

And not praising her new music, which is great

Just now, senammoises said:

Of course

but all I see here is thread saying "Which position glory will debut" "How much glory will sell at first week" things like that 

And not praising her new music, which is great

That stuff doesn't matter to me. I'm excited for her album. I think it will be amazing. 

I thought this was in reference to her music video, which was horrible.

4 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

me too, i dunno what other people were expecting really, i think they just expect to much. I've already been told i'm an easily pleased fan? wtf... as oppose to a hard to please fan? i'd rather be happy in life and enjoy the music/videos that are given to me.

I'm really happy she's still on business

Doing music and perfoming

And I'm easily pleased fan too  :hype:

I love her so much  :hype:

4 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

That stuff doesn't matter to me. I'm excited for her album. I think it will be amazing. 

I thought this was in reference to her music video, which was horrible.

That's it

I care about her music, only

:hype:

2 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

IT WASNT BRITNEY... NOR HER TEAM... I THINK YOU SHOULD BASH RCA INSTEAD TBH

I think it was Britney 

5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

This is everything that is annoying with some of this fanbase.  You aren't allowed to be critical.  I have done NOTHING but discuss my adoration of Make Me and Private Show.  God forbid, I'd want to see a visual masterpiece to go along with the song...or God forbid, I want to see her do well so she doesn't go the wayward way of Xtina.

You are allowed to be critical. The problem is...

The song is great, but y'all are riling up because of the video and chart performance

You've put up with at least half a decade of bad songs, but good videos, and were good up until now :juggingu:

Srsly y'all can rile up all you want. I'm riling up because of the video. I'D LOVE knowing she sat down with Joseph Kahn again and dreamed up another Toxic or something. But dropping support and sending death threats because the VIDEO and not the SONG is not fine seems hypocritical.

"Omg the video didn't help the song on iTunes, the song is dead and buried now, it's a stain on her flawless legendary catalog"

Y'all thinking commercial performance first and about her artistry and her performance skills later. I've noticed there are people who stan her "LEGENDARY STATUS" and not Britney herself. :madonna:

It's cool and all, but it's time to accept that she ain't coming for blood never again for obvious reasons. :Sippinga:

Let's get our pitchforks because of video, cool. I did sign the petition, because why not? The LaChapelle one didn't seem that much of a masterpiece but it had the SHOOK value y'all wanted to help the song on charts. :grimace:

Archived