i think the problem with the original video was...

Josbeck Ladera

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

She knew about the concept beforehands. Why would she approve it and then not be okay with it? :madonna:

Why did she do it with Perfume? With Work *****? Hell, with Gimme More? 'Cause no one has ever stated Jive was the one who shut down GM. :yaknow: (No one has also stated Britney was the one, but from what we know now, it could've been.)

5 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

She knew about the concept beforehands. Why would she approve it and then not be okay with it? :madonna:

Same goes for the HIAM, Perfume, WB...Seems like a bit of a pattern. :usher:

I get that directors always push her as far as she's willing to go...but her and her Team had to know David Lachapelle would be especially hard to work with on that front.

That being said...I get the sense that he was really going over the top on this one, and filming things that either weren't in the script or were exaggerated from what was in the script.

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Why did she do it with Perfume? With Work *****? Hell, with Gimme More? 'Cause no one has ever stated Jive was the one who shut down GM. :yaknow: (No one has also stated Britney was the one, but from what we know now, it could've been.)

That's a good point.

David claimed she even wanted to bail on the second day of the Everytime video.

No Britney is definitely the one throwing the TV out of the window. In the recently leaked part, she had that exact hairstyle and puts on her lipstick in front of the mirror. And you can clearly recognize her duckface when she's touching Willie Gomez who is on the floor. (she's wearing the same golden outfit).

What makes you think that's not her?

The pool scene is fine. There's much worse out there.  :sickofu:

3 minutes ago, RaiseMyRoof said:

It is her. She uploaded an IG video on that shoot day with that hair doing push ups with Larry plus there is a clear shot in the video when she turns around in front of the TV and it's clearly Britney :mhmnod:

I'm pretty sure it's a body double throwing the TV - different colour room, different hair, different shoulders.

2 minutes ago, RaiseMyRoof said:

It is her. She uploaded an IG video on that shoot day with that hair doing push ups with Larry plus there is a clear shot in the video when she turns around in front of the TV and it's clearly Britney :mhmnod:

Of course she is in this scene, but it's not her actually throwing the TV. I kinda can't see her doing that for some reason :orangu: 

4 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I'm pretty sure it's a body double throwing the TV - different colour room, different hair, different shoulders.

Ok, but she's the one turning her back to the TV right? Then she obviously knows it's going to be thrown. She just can't ignore about such an important scene. 

I'm tellin' ya folks, I swear there's a missing "intro" that comes before the first verse.

It's the ONLY thing that makes sense...It would explain the timecode issue (the song is 3:51, but G Eazy is rapping at 4:20 with another minute to go in the song), the disjointed storyline, the missing footage of the bulldozer, the missing storyline with Austin Kellogg. Everything.

2 minutes ago, button said:

Ok, but she's the one turning her back to the TV right? Then she obviously knows it's going to be thrown. She just can't ignore about such an important scene. 

She is the one turning her back to the TV. But...

First there's a shot of her dancers in a wine coloured room watching the Orange Theory ad. Then it cuts to her turning her back in the beige room. Then it cuts to the wine room, and it's the body double throwing the TV.

I don't find an issue with using a body double for that AT ALL...But what I'm wondering is if Britney didn't like the electrocution storyline, so refused to do it. And then maybe David shot it anyways.

Same goes for G Eazy's POV shot. That easily could have been filmed after Britney left for the day.

26 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She NEVER cancelled "Gimme More", it was her team... Do you really not know what happened? :NYdisgust:

Archived