Ahaaa...so Randee St. Nicholas is especially known for...

USlayedMe

25 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

They had a deal with eos, the fitness company and sony for the original video tho...

The problem is not having product placement in a video, the problem is HOW a director places the products... Randee is a terrible director, she relies on lens flare gimmicks and forgot to delete the timestamp.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Such a terrible director yet some of her videos have won awards..........

And yet she always relies on the same lens flare gimmicks. I'd rather use a director with zero awards that always do their best and never repeats himself/herself than work with someone that always does the same thing over and over and over again. 

normal_25.jpg

gl_516f378b-2ddc-43ca-9bc8-043c0aa613db.

WHguitar1.jpg?format=original

tumblr_o648hnlT8t1ruy031o1_500.jpg

a1.jpg

7283f90853a4d1216133197b94d023cc.jpg

P_076_09v3pres.jpg

Image9.jpg

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

britney-spears-photoshoot-by-randee-st.-

gallery-britney-spears-las-vegas-residen

"Best photoshoot ever!" "she looks great" "where is the rest of this glorious photoshoot?"

shameless bipolar ******* :excuseU:

tumblr_my9qm2WzQ01qd8zg3o1_500.gif

That second photo sucks :bigtime:

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

no it doesn't....ok I'm done. Glory is over and will have the same faith as BJ because of that stupid video and fans like you. from now on every little thing that britney does will be wrong even if it's great. I feel bad for britney and the people that worked with her in this album 

Everything was FINE until the video came out. For the first time in YEARS everyone was streaming the song, loving her new direction to the new album and almost 100% agreed that the song was perfection. Who ****** this up? Britney's team once again. I don't see how they thought that we would really enjoy that $10,000 budget cheap video...And they even pretend that the original shot never happened like we are too dumb to notice the difference :orangu:  

8 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Everything was FINE until the video came out. For the first time in YEARS everyone was streaming the song, loving her new direction to the new album and almost 100% agreed that the song was perfection. Who ****** this up? Britney's team once again. I don't see how they thought that we would really enjoy that $10,000 budget cheap video...And they even pretend that the original shot never happened like we are too dumb to notice the difference :orangu:  

But it was David's fault.....why couldn't he just make the changes Britney wanted? maybe she just didn't like the g eazy scene and that her nipples were showing. If he wasn't an excentric diva he would agree and make the changes which are not that important and don't take away his "vision". Britney also hated the bulldozer scene because admit it, it was terrible and looked ridiculous. everybody would be making fun of her right now

Archived