New rumour: Britney's team contacted David today

Invitation

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if this was all intentional? They film an amazing video, leak scenes from it to third parties, then make a cheap *** video that makes fans demand the original. It gets a lot of media attention, and then they finally release it and is a huge success.

Nevermind, Britney's team isn't that smart.

10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

What if this was all intentional? They film an amazing video, leak scenes from it to third parties, then make a cheap *** video that makes fans demand the original. It gets a lot of media attention, and then they finally release it and is a huge success.

Yeah, they're definitely not that smart :moorangu:

33 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I was sort of thinking something similar tbh

Also remember when Willie Gomez posted his resume like last week and the Make Me video was on it.........but he's not in the video we got....... why would he put that on there if the version he's in never gets released

Honestly I'm over it.  We've seen most of the original, and it didn't blow me away.  I just hope they focus HARD on single two and she is actually able to get a hit and that the video is amazing.  Otherwise, that will be the end of the era, like Perfume.

Archived