Why is the screencap they used for the "Glory" cover so LQ?

Guest Cold As Fire

6 minutes ago, Camearon. said:

I still like it tho. Sometimes accepting things is just the way to go. Im tired of being mad and im tired of seeing you guys be mad. So far im satisfied with this new era.

Sameeee! Like no era is perfect, but one little bump in the road isn't gonna destroy everything. Unless the awful fans make sure it does :brityes:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cold As Fire
7 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Sameeee! Like no era is perfect, but one little bump in the road isn't gonna destroy everything. Unless the awful fans make sure it does :brityes:

One little bump? :drown: 

On August 7, 2016 at 3:22 AM, PaperIz said:

This even my favorite era the ITZ era wasn't perfect.....we never got a video for Outrageous and there was deff enough footage filmed for them to create a full video 

On August 7, 2016 at 5:41 AM, colormefresh said:

The cover hasn't grown on you guys yet?

If you look at it next to all of her other covers, you'll see that it's the best one she's had in awhile. I love the LQ feel of it with a title like Glory. Very Lana Del Rey.

Yeah the bluriness gives it a more ethereal and artsy fartsy look! I like the Glory cover way better than the Circus, Blackout, and FF covers and honestly minus the Britney cover she's never had super exciting/interesting covers they've all been pretty simple. 

4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This even my favorite era the ITZ era wasn't perfect.....we never got a video for Outrageous and there was deff enough footage filmed for them to create a full video 

Exactly! I mean Britney is on the top of her game right now and most importantly, she seems to be enjoying herself and the music is great so far! I'm not letting this ruin the whole era for me. Still kinda salty about the outrageous video though lol

Archived