LMAO THERE'S "FANS" THAT CANT LISTEN TO MM BECAUSE OF THE VIDEO??

Kisle

:gloria: WHAT. I do NOT get this. Britney is not a newcomer, her fanbase is older (and I would assume more mature... NAH) but I've NEVER experienced such childishness since I recently told my niece that no, my cellphone does not replace your little mermaid figurine in the bathtub.

The MV... does NOT change the sound of a song, at all. Ever. It's a ******* bop, we all agreed previously.

Now it's unlistenable, because what? Britney failed your MV vision? :orangu: 

Aren't school boards looking into teaching kids about entitlement and applying real life skills? I read that somewhere. I can see how there could be a positive impact on... everything. :dead: 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree completely. Music is separate from videos. However, there's one funny thing I just noticed when I thought about it for a while. Now that I think of it, the Radar video kinda did change my perception of the song ngl. :lanacackle: But maybe it is also the fact that it was put on Circus, which was different musically from Blackout. I don't know.

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Actually after watching all the leaks and the new video too many times, I can't get this song out of my head. it's like it's playing in the background of my life now. 

Wow. That's great news. I can't stop playing MM and PS on repeat... Even when I thought I had heard MM too much, NOPE. I do it again. :werk: 

MTE! This song is such a groove

12 minutes ago, Kisle said:

:gloria: WHAT. I do NOT get this. Britney is not a newcomer, her fanbase is older (and I would assume more mature... NAH) but I've NEVER experienced such childishness since I recently told my niece that no, my cellphone does not replace your little mermaid figurine in the bathtub.

The MV... does NOT change the sound of a song, at all. Ever. It's a ******* bop, we all agreed previously.

Now it's unlistenable, because what? Britney failed your MV vision? :orangu: 

MTE! 

1 minute ago, marioh said:

I agree completely. Music is separate from videos. However, there's one funny thing I just noticed when I thought about it for a while. Now that I think of it, the Radar video kinda did change my perception of the song ngl. :lanacackle: But maybe it is also the fact that it was put on Circus, which was different musically from Blackout. I don't know.

Really? I don't know. I can't comment because I'm one of the rare few that LOVES radar, the MV didn't change anything.  :mhm: 

The made me feel like it was 2007 again, so I acted how my 2007 self would act unfortunately. I didn't want to play the song and still feels weird. I'm just disappointed. I will gravitate back to Make Me more and more other than hearing it on the original video. This was the hugest let down for me for a first single of Brit.

Archived