Remember... (Positive thread)

jesusd29

All the good things we're waiting for and get over the video.

-We're getting Carpool Karaoke :OMGney: liveney finally! 

-IHeart Radio Festival! :myjam:

-We will have 15 more songs THIS MONTH :scalped: And the two we've heard are REALLY GOOD!!  

-VMA rumours are strong! :britwtf3:

- Britney's look and personality are on point! :orly:

And this era is only stariting, the bad video can't ruin all this good things that are comming. :brit2016:

I hope i can help to end all these meltdown threads. :bparty:

PS: Stop hating on Britney, RCA scrapped the video because they had some disagreements with Lachapelle, i don't think it has something to do with ''Britney being a mom'' because she's having *** in the new video too. :blol:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

All the good things we're waiting for and get over the video.

-We're getting Carpool Karaoke :OMGney: liveney finally! 

-IHeart Radio Festival! :myjam:

-We will have 15 more songs THIS MONTH :scalped: And the two we've heard are REALLY GOOD!!  

-VMA rumours are strong! :britwtf3:

- Britney's look and personality are on point! :orly:

And this era is only stariting, the bad video can't ruin all this good things that are comming. :brit2016:

I hope i can help to end all these meltdown threads. :bparty:

PS: Stop hating on Britney, RCA scrapped the video because they had some disagreements with Lachapelle, i don't think it has something to do with ''Britney being a mom'' because she's having *** in the new video too. :blol:

Please more fans with this postive attitude i mean there's a lot of things to look forward to in the next few weeks! I mean a NEW ALBUM among other surprises!!

Preach it, sis.  :awyeah:  It sucks that we didn't get a better video, but we have so much to look forward to in the coming weeks!  :HAHAyea:  I'm not gonna stress about a crap music video. 

3 hours ago, Chico101 said:

VMAs?

Watch that be "live" from Planet Hollywood.

Honestly, I wouldn't be all that mad if the performance was pre-taped  I mean, it would still air as part of the VMAs and that's all I care about.  :YEAHHH:  Besides, there's no reason to assume she wouldn't perform during the live show, considering she did so at the BBMAs and killed it.  

Archived