DailyMail and Entertainment Weekly report about the petition

Guest Cold As Fire

Guest Cold As Fire
1 minute ago, BenDBitch said:

So true. I believe we can do something if we try really hard. Maybe nit the video but they will try sonething to calm us down :orangu: 

It's her least viewed and most disliked video in 24 hours yet. :hype:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

The comments are so bad on dailymail. 

Well, the girl can't sing so she has to find another way to get attention.

When you have no other talents, it's customary to get naked.

:NYheadache:

Just now, thrive94 said:

What kind of mental issues do the daily mail commenters have? Like seriously, they hate every **** woman over her 30s . Lol

I haven't read but I guess they are insulting Britney for being a bad mom/trying to be relevant and ****?

LOL The article is stating she scrapped an extremely ****** video and put out a re-shot toned down one, yet they're attacking her rather than "praising her"?

It's like they're programmed to insult Britney no matter what. They're completely oblivious to what the article is saying and it's funny. :sickofu:

9 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Her worst lead video is GM....such a mess! Also I'm sure she had a good reason not to release the original and it's honestly her choice.......some of her fans are so entitled it's ridiculous! 

Then they need to give us the reasons, that's the point, every era they do the same and we have to accept it but this time we're not, the video is just the tipping point not the main subject. 

1 minute ago, Anibalto said:

Then they need to give us the reasons, that's the point, every era they do the same and we have to accept it but this time we're not, the video is just the tipping point not the main subject. 

But even if she gave the reason yall would just ***** about it anyways.........."oh I can't belive that's why she didn't like it" plus Larry already said the video made no sense 

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

But even if she gave the reason yall would just ***** about it anyways.........."oh I can't belive that's why she didn't like it" plus Larry already said the video made no sense 

Larry? When? They're doing what they always do, nothing. Nobody of her team has said anything about the video mess, stop defending them.

Just now, Anibalto said:

Larry? When? They're doing what they always do, nothing. Nobody of her team has said anything about the video mess, stop defending them.

He told TMZ 

Will saying something really make a difference......no yall will still ***** tbh so they're just gonna move the **** on and focus on other things that are coming 

5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

He told TMZ 

Will saying something really make a difference......no yall will still ***** tbh so they're just gonna move the **** on and focus on other things that are coming 

Well, Larry can stop hiding like a ******* rat and come out and say it through Britney's account, not hide* behind suspicious media outlets :mariahstare:

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

He told TMZ 

He told nobody! 

We need an statement or a words from their about what happened, you're acting like you didn't know them, they never focus on other things if something goes wrong they never do anything to fix it because they think that all of us are conformist like you but we are not and that's why almost every member of this forum and the outside Army are signing petitions and doing what we should do years ago, raise our voice.

18 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

He told nobody! 

We need an statement or a words from their about what happened, you're acting like you didn't know them, they never focus on other things if something goes wrong they never do anything to fix it because they think that all of us are conformist like you but we are not and that's why almost every member of this forum and the outside Army are signing petitions and doing what we should do years ago, raise our voice.

exactly. I blame those of these fans for everything happening at this point all this years. 

and ppl, please don't give any attention to those comments. daily mail is pure cancer on everything

In all honesty this is sad there saying the original video was too ****??? Then why even film it in the first place...and the outfits she where's on her POM Vegas shows aren't too ****?!?!? right...Britney is **** and the song is about making her Ohhh so really the crap about it having no storyline is also bs what more of a story line did they want?!?!?! The original version looks amazing and more of a music video not that crap they put out Friday... Sorry no hate on Brit she looked beautiful but really it was a boring music video for such super **** hyped up song like Make Me you'd think the music video would coincide with the song! Again the song is about making her Ohhh what were they expecting....Britney to be riding on a pony with rainbows around her or would that have been "too ****" as well jeez...lol

Archived