Right-wing journalist Milo Yiannopoulos sounds off on the political reasons around video switcheroo

cho

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, cho said:

While I agree with most of what you said, I thought his take on Britney's sexuality in her mid-30's was very refreshing. I said the same thing to my BF yesterday about how Madonna has always gotten praise and adoration for being overtly ****** as she ages while Britney gets shamed and is expected to be a nun. It's silly! All of it.

while his agenda may seem obvious, there may be a shred of truth to the fact that a lot of controversial opinions and different points of view are expected to become sanitized in this country and it's not always a good thing.

but I hate him for being a god-fearing, trans-hating gay-traitor.

i just thought he offered an interesting perspective to the conspiracies and controversy surrounding MM. Everyone's got a spin on it, I feel...and nobody is any closer to the truth.

Madonna was panned like **** for Erotica. No other female has got **** being naked more than her. What on Earth? Research will go far. :madonna:

Just now, Royal Blood said:

So you are also homophobic! Because you support someone that would take a "cure" for his homosexuality, if he could! 

Um, no I'm not. It's his life, if there was such cure, nothing wrong with taking it. I'm sure a lot of gays would take it. As far as I know tho, he enjoys his homosexual life and is not a bad person so calling him human garbage is just unacceptable. 

4 minutes ago, marioh said:

Um, no I'm not. It's his life, if there was such cure, nothing wrong with taking it. I'm sure a lot of gays would take it. As far as I know tho, he enjoys his homosexual life and is not a bad person so calling him human garbage is just unacceptable. 

So you are a hypocrite! Because you called Sonar a homophobe because he called milo a "human garbage", but yet when someone calls you a homophobe for supporting someone who wants to take a cure for his homosexuality then suddenly you're not a homophobe?

Lol sure jan!

13 minutes ago, marioh said:

Do some research on him sis. You'll find human garbage is me being kind.

12 minutes ago, marioh said:

That's internalized Homophobia right there! Firstly, there's no ''cure'' because there's nothing be cured. Secondly, taking a cure because you're ashamed that you're gay IS homophobia. The concept of curing straightness is laughable, but liking c*ck....call the scientist and don't you point fingers. idiot.

Milo IS human garbage, he's scum. He's trash. He should've been swallowed. He's a rice little white boy, brought up by parents and family who would send him down the river if they could. He's desperate for acceptance, and will cling to anything that gives him attention because he knows he'll never find it with those closest to him, which is why he rights faux shocking articles about **** and then says 'EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG' when people call him out. 

3 minutes ago, Royal Blood said:

So you are a hypocrite! Because you called Sonar a homophobe because he called milo a "human garbage", but yet when someone calls you a homophobe for supporting someone who wants to take a cure for his homosexuality then suddenly you're not a homophobe?

Lol sure jan!

Just admit it. You think it's okay to insult other people because they have different political views. How sad. "Human garbage"... Jesus, what a horrible language. :sickofu:

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That's internalized Homophobia right there! Firstly, there's no ''cure'' because there's nothing be cured. Secondly, taking a cure because you're ashamed that you're gay IS homophobia. The concept of curing straightness is laughable, but liking c*ck....call the scientist and don't you point fingers. idiot.

Milo IS human garbage, he's scum. He's trash. He should've been swallowed. He's a rice little white boy, brought up by parents and family who would send him down the river if they could. He's desperate for acceptance, and will cling to anything that gives him attention because he knows he'll never find it with those closest to him, which is why he rights faux shocking articles about **** and then says 'EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG' when people call him out. 

Wow, you're so full of hate. Shocking coming probably from a gay person who's all for diversity and acceptance. Disgusting.

29 minutes ago, marioh said:

So you don't accept everyone. Ok, bye. Oh, and it's "they're".

I believe that everyone should have equal opportunities, rights and standings. However, Milo's views and his opinions on issues are usually on issues that don't directly affect him. Therefore, he is putting himself above others. His views are flawed because they all stem from an organisation that does not accept him, and because he is not accepted, he does not accept others, whether they be women, people of colour, atheists or muslims so he can try and suck up to the straight, white christian fundamentalists who would shut him out if it weren't for the fact that he will do anything for attention. Even the fact that he pretends to be a happy gay man, he would still ''cure'' himself to fit in. That doesn't say happy, and it screams insecure. We could get into the fact that because he doesn't want to get married, no gay person should, but I think we have enough proof that he's a sad, little boy, acting like a happy man.

I accept everyone, but when you tell me, or anyone else for that matter, ''actually, you don't deserve the same rights as me'', then I will not stand for that.

I do not accept hatred, bigotry and lying narcissist like Milo, who know they are lying to get attention. Opinion is one thing, hate speech is another, and this guy has cleverly worded hate speech, not valid opinion.

wow, you corrected spelling. Good rebuttal.

Archived