MMo mv still didn't reach 1M which is

troubleguy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been streaming Make Me audio on YT and Spotify for 3 weeks straight everyday for AT LEAST 4 hours. (not to mention those 18 years of being a psychofan, buying everything, still stanning after BJ etc.)

What she has done with the video got me to think I should just stop all the streams and that's what I did. 

I am not going to stream that horrible, cringe worthy video. I want that controversial piece of art LaChapelle did. 

Maybe I'll come back to streaming if her team fixes this era somehow :xcuseme:

I watched once and once was enough. If I wanted to watch a boring MV, I would watch any other Basic pop star. 

The original MM would've been watched millions of times by now (by fans and GP) but Britney and her team ****** it up yet again. When will they learn? 

If she'd NEVER filmed and teased the original vid, this mess wouldn't be happening now. 

My first reaction was: she looks amazing :) And then I found some parts a bit tacky and cringe worthy... And then I realized the mv doesn't have her usual 'success' formula i.e. dancing & engaging story line (Toxic, Womanizer, Piece of Me etc). I am still OK with the mv and pleased that she looks so good but I think it was an opportunity missed ... :brityeah:

They should just release the original, they have it

mindtrappa (insider on PJ):

Team B already has all the footage and a final edit (although apparently not one without a timestamp). David removed his name from the project, so they can basically do whatever they want with that as far as I know. But I feel like part of why they haven't just come out with their own edit is because a LaChapelle video is kind of pointless when the man removes himself as a form of protest against the final product.

Watched it when it was released and I don't want to re-watch it again. It hurts so much thinking that there's a better video out there. Instead, I'm watching LQ leak clips again and again.This is a first time I dislike something from her. They can edit the video as much as they want like they did on WB but why scraped it and just re-shot the low budget, cheap version? The song is so great. It deserve much better and iconic video.

Archived