[HQ's Added] August 05 - Britney relaxing at the beach in Hawaii

CharmingMadness

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im still laughing to those people who claimed she was sad because of our meltdowns. I couldnt see that by the pictures. She always look that way when serious..and now we got more photos with her smiling lol She cant read the comments of her social media wake up! And Im pretty sure her team will tell her in a nice way. Shes overprotected and in vacations...c'mon guys...

10 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

Im still laughing to those people who claimed she was sad because of our meltdowns. I couldnt see that by the pictures. She always look that way when serious..and now we got more photos with her smiling lol She cant read the comments of her social media wake up! And Im pretty sure her team will tell her in a nice way. Shes overprotected and in vacations...c'mon guys...

somebody claimed she was sad, how did they know?Β :madonna:
i was away from the meltdowns for several hoursΒ :mjpopcorn:

9 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

hawaii?Β 

again?

LOOOL

she worked hard for them abs, she has to show 'em, gorgeousneyΒ :myjam:

9 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

somebody claimed she was sad, how did they know?Β :madonna:
i was away from the meltdowns for several hoursΒ :mjpopcorn:

she worked hard for them abs, she has to show 'em, gorgeousneyΒ :myjam:

they thought they knew she was sad because of this picture

Β 

36EA53AF00000578-3725960-image-a-14_1470

Β 

lol and now we got more pictures proving she probably doesnt even know about the meltdowns or it didnt affect her til it ruined her vacations. And if so she's right, I dont wanna make her sad, I just want her to stop bringing pretty girl vibes and shake her team to do things rights for once. I mean, since britney doesnt have the power, I want her team to wake up and stop being mediocre

9 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

lol and now we got more pictures proving she probably doesnt even know about the meltdowns or it didnt effect her til it ruined her vacations. And if so she's right, I dont wanna make her sad, I just want her to stop bringing pretty girl vibes and shake her team to do things rights for once. I mean, since britney doesnt have the power, I want her team to wake up and stop being mediocre

i think she doesnt even know about it and im happy she doesnt, too much and too harsh things to take, but yeah, im still hoping for the original vid to see the light, it could be the best vid in a long time, but i gave up on her team and i dont understand their strategy, so im trying to get over it and enjoy what we have:sickofu:

13 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

i think she doesnt even know about it and im happy she doesnt, too much and too harsh things to take, but yeah, im still hoping for the original vid to see the light, it could be the best vid in a long time, but i gave up on her team and i dont understand their strategy, so im trying to get over it and enjoy what we have:sickofu:

for what I'v saw from the original video I think it is also messy. What I dont get is how with so many months they couldnt hire a director that got a right direction for MMO... and they canceled a messy the original to shot a messier one. it is non sense. Even britney dancing whole song in a chair and in the floor would be better. they turned a **** song into some trashy teen **** comedy to see

8 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

for what I'v saw from the original video I think it is also messy. What I dont get is how with so many months they couldnt hire a director that got a right direction for MMO... and they canceled a messy the original to shot a messier one. is is non sense

ik,Β i think they ran out of money, they spent everything on the original one and rca didnt want to invest in a re-shoot, thats why im so curious about the reasons behind it, it cant be only "Brinny not liking it", Britney could editΒ the **** out of it, but to scrap everything...i mean, 2m bucks...they wouldnt let it just float away like that,wouldΒ they?Β maybe Lachapelle was a **** and didnt want to edit at all and refused to give the rights to the vid.Β no official statements annoys me

11 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

ik,Β i think they ran out of money, they spent everything on the original one and rca didnt want to invest in a re-shoot, thats why im so curious about the reasons behind it, it cant be only "Brinny not liking it", Britney could editΒ the **** out of it, but to scrap everything...i mean, 2m bucks...they wouldnt let it just float away like that,wouldΒ they?Β maybe Lachapelle was a **** and didnt want to edit at all and refused to give the rights to the vid.Β no official statements annoys me

I feel you but britney is one of the richest popstars out there, not making a decent video because ran out money cant be a excuse. In fact if I was a A Milionary popstar I myself would use some of my own money to make something I would be proud to show to my fans. And even RCA how can they reject something to Miss fcking Britney Spears?? fcking labels. but even if no one wanted to waste more money they could do something better anyway. i would prefer watching britney dancing with a chair, in the floor with her dancers, and making it **** and fiting the song, instead of this Pretty girls 0.2 we got. And it wouldnt cost too much money. britney said once she misses the time she just had to dress one outfit and just dance the whole video, so why dont she does that? I miss it too :orangu:

9 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I feel you but britney is one of the richest popstars out there, not making a decent video because ran out money cant be a excuse. In fact if I was a A Milionary popstar I myself would use some of my own money to make something I would be proud to show to my fans. And even RCA how can they reject something to Miss fcking Britney Spears?? fcking labels. but even if no one wanted to waste more money they could do something better anyway. i would prefer watching britney dancing with a chair, in the floor with her dancers, and making it **** and fiting the song, instead of this Pretty girls 0.2 we got. And it wouldnt cost too much money. britney said once she misses the time she just had to dress one outfit and just dance the whole video, so why dont she does that? I miss it too :orangu:

lol we all miss it!
i dont know, i ran out of guesses and excuses, i just hope somehow we'll know the truth or they have a plan that will made up for this, aaaagh, being a Britney fan is just staying positive all the time, when its all so messy, im trying my best to hope for the better things to comeΒ :orly:

Archived