'Glory' Album Cover Drama due to David LaChappelle

jennyj

Wow so apparently there was an AMAZING 'Glory' album cover shot by David LapChapelle, but he refused to give them the rights to use it because they didn't use his music video.  So that's why the new album cover is a cheap grainy screenshot from the reshot music video.  This era is becoming a huge mess.  The only upside is she looks absolutely stunning (even in the reshot video) and the song is hot.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Chico101 said:

Was the video that BAD that they would rather go with a messy album cover and even messier video?

I NEED ANSWERS

Based on the screenshots, it looked really steamy.  But I doubt it was sexier than her older vids like Slave 4 U and Bottom of My Broken Heart.

34 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Was the video that BAD that they would rather go with a messy album cover and even messier video?

I NEED ANSWERS

There are various threads on here w/the trashy DLC original. Obviously it's not the full video and what is out there is only probably 3 minutes combined t's still missing a lot of stuff I don't think a full one was ever made.

With what I saw I'm personally glad they scrapped it it was a cringe-worthy mess. The reshoot is nothing special but she looks beautiful she's moving well and it's **** unlike the other one which in my opinion was strange had no concept and was completely trashy. She did look beautiful in it. I like the black room sequence but everything else was a mess in my opinion. Especially the G-Eazy POV *** scene*puke*

I don't know as more and more is coming out it seems like David was the Diva on this one

How do you know?  Im done with all the rumors ...

8 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Apparently this... Allegedly that... Someone said this... Someone said that...  I read there... There's a rumour about...

And all I wanna ̶d̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ see is: RECEIPTS :MJ:

Archived