Lynne Spears deleted me on Fb

TheTruth2life

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TheTruth2life said:

True, I didnt mean it like that, but oh well, all I meant was I liked the original better, I even lied and said the replacement was good, for an ariana grande or demi lovato

Lmao girl you insulted her twice over. 

No mother would want their child compared to Ariana Venti or Demo Lovato 

:gloria: 

2 hours ago, Gracie said:

Good. I wouldnt want you run down britney fans talking **** on my daughter either

Funny thing is she's still friends with my mom though :orly:, I didnt think it was an offensive comment:crying11:, i guess its just a lesson to be extremely careful what you say about other people and to chose your words more carefully:( , I felt it was an equal comment to something like I like the Darkchild remix version better than the original overprotected ! but sadly I guess it didnt come off that way... i may be overreacting though cause it may of been she just felt, i wasnt into rodan feilds as much as her other friends, ( which isnt true, just I dont have the money for it, but next Thursday im going to buy from either lori or her, cause I need the "Redefine" ) or she just needed more room on her friends list for other people on fb, so she got rid of me :/ I'm not sure ... anyways I hope she knows I didnt mean ill will to britney or the spears family , I just simply preferred the original video...

Cause I tried to re add her and it said she had too many friends already LOL the facebook shade HAHAHHA:cuteneylaugh:

Archived