Brandon (Britney's dancer) just threw shade at the Britney Army on IG.

QueenAri

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

The video fits the song and she looks stunning so yeah. Selena, Taylor, Rihanna, Ariana, all of them do videos like this, except worse with zero personality.

If MM was a huge dance record, I could see the outrage.... But it's a laid back midtempo. No need for the male ********* and theatrics.

As I said in the other thread, is just the fact that we were already expecting something, that even though was kind of confusing at first, we had accepted and learned to like after the leaked clips, like Pretty Girls. We saw the pictures and clips from the set, and we were all expecting that Matilda's mom look, etc.

Maybe the original MM video wasn't the greatest, but the official one isn't any better. Again, I do find stupid that people wanted to cancel their pre-orders or sabotage Britney, or insult her, etc, but I think the anger is more than justified this time. Again, this is the way things are, and that's gonna be the case from now on. We should always expect the worst, and that's something I constantly say in here, I just got carried away from the latest wave of amazing things we had this week, and for a moment I forgot that in real life, perfect releases and stuff like that never happen.

That's why I won't even fantasize about the VMA's or the iHeartRadio festival, a second single or even the album. I'll just take whatever she gives to us. Fool us once, shame on them, fool us twice, shame on us, and this is like the 3rd or 4th time, so we shouldn't be surprised.

3 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

As I said in the other thread, is just the fact that we were already expecting something, that even though was kind of confusing at first, we had accepted and learned to like after the leaked clips, like Pretty Girls. We saw the pictures and clips from the set, and we were all expecting that Matilda's mom look, etc.

Maybe the original MM video wasn't the greatest, but the official one isn't any better. Again, I do find stupid that people wanted to cancel their pre-orders or sabotage Britney, or insult her, etc, but I think the anger is more than justified this time. Again, this is the way things are, and that's gonna be the case from now on. We should always expect the worst, and that's something I constantly say in here, I just got carried away from the latest wave of amazing things we had this week, and for a moment I forgot that in real life, perfect releases and stuff like that never happen.

That's why I won't even fantasize about the VMA's or the iHeartRadio festival, a second single or even the album. I'll just take whatever she gives to us. Fool us once, shame on them, fool us twice, shame on us, and this is like the 3rd or 4th time, so we shouldn't be surprised.

We haven't been "fooled". The David video wasn't her cup of tea and she decided to reshoot it. It's her career and it's her decision. Period.

The VMA's and iHeart stuff will be fab. She didn't learn that choreo, get that amazing tan, or get her body back to 2003ney status for nothing.

Dont let a silly music video suck the hype out of you. It's not even a bad video!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, aleckspears said:

I guess the meltdowns are because they hype us with great news and we expected quality again, if this video was for PG nothing of this mess would happen because we were used to be disappointed.

We are not used to being disappointed with her videos. Work ***** womanizer and circus are among her best videos to date 

6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

We haven't been "fooled". The David video wasn't her cup of tea and she decided to reshoot it. It's her career and it's her decision. Period.

The VMA's and iHeart stuff will be fab. She didn't learn that choreo, get that amazing tan, or get her body back to 2003ney status for nothing.

Dont let a silly music video suck the hype out of you. It's not even a bad video!

giphy.gif

Well, they did fool us this time after those Instagram pictures on set, the E interview, etc.

And for me a music video isn't a silly thing. I guess every fan has their point of view; for me the videos are the most important thing, more than a live performance or a song, because that's how I met Britney Spears and fell in love with her, through her videoclips. Of course I'll cut the hype out of me, because thanks to that is that I'm unable to fully enjoy what we got today. I'm always the first to say it's better to not expect anything at all, but this week was just so good, I lost any objectivity. And it's not only that we're waiting for this since they shot the video in June. We've been waiting this for months and months, and this is what we got?

The Private Show ad was a so much better surprise because it came out of nowhere, and she looks perfect there. Now I can't even expect to have a full video from it anymore, because if it gets a video is gonna be probably something very different. Or probably it won't even have a clip.

Again, is better just not to expect anything. And once more, nothing will be as bad as the Piece of Me or the Gimme More videos, so yeah, I'm happy with it and probably I'll start liking it in a few days.

10 hours ago, aleckspears said:

ARE YOU REALLY GONNA BE DEVASTED ALL THE ******* DAY? I CAN'T :NYheadache:

IF U DONT LIKE THE VIDEO, FINE

BUT DONT LET THIS AMAZING SONG DIE!!!

STREAM THIS ******* MASTERPIECE!!!

:myjam: MAKE ME OH OH OOOOOOOH

People in here were so confident that the video would boost the streams/sales/radio spins and push the song up the charts. That's obviously not going to happen now. All of their hard work was for nothing because of the release of this flop *** MV and now WE have to save the song? Girl, no.

Archived