WHY HAVEN'T THEY DELETED THE PICS FROM ORIGINAL VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM? (THAT'S A ******* PROOF THERE ARE 2 VIDEOS OMG)

William7

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would cause a bigger mess. Like they're trying to cover their tracks. 

I don't think the original was ever finished, David probably edited half of it, sent it to team B, Britney didn't like a scene or two, asked him to cut them, he got mad, said no and rooted the project from the ground up. 

And the leaks we have so far are probably the ones he finished editing and sent to team B for review. 

I thought that as well. My main reasoning why I didn't think they didn't reshoot the video. But after today. I'm not betting that they will officially release it. It has to be leaked in order for us to see it. Her team is a mess. I would just love to see what her dancers that were featured has to say. If they have any knowledge on the situation. 

Well, if anything. Hopefully this "image clean up" does damages tbh. Tired of hearing about gimme more and perfume getting axed. And the fact that we have scenes from the original video makes things so much more bitter. I thought I could turn the cheek since era has been great thus far, but the new HD version of the video leaking is so good. They really are dumb *****. I wouldn't kid you or myself that they would release a second video. There is no logical reason for this move other than huge backlash from fans hating the released version. 

Archived