To everyone saying that they're cancelling their preorders

timaeus

How did you even preorder the album? I didn't know children like you could have credit cards or even the money to buy iTunes cards. :walkonby:

Wake the **** up, you problematic bottoms. That "cheesy and childish" MV that you are talking **** about is something that Perfume would never be. LaChapelle is a fucko and Team Britney did a VERY good MV and she looked flawless in it. Also, remember that she probably had little to no time to film that MV, and it still looks good. You're just crying about this because of the high expectations coming from the leaks and the pics that she posted from the set. But really, it isn't her fault. We should all be proud of how she reacted to LaChapelle. Britney doesn't take **** from anyone anymore, and that proves it. She's doing it her way. We don't need a cocky and selfish director like him. Maybe Team Britney will come with a better concept for the next video, but let it die now. Britney has been working on this album for a LONG time and there's still 15 tracks that we don't know about yet. Make Me and Private Show aren't the only ones. Stop acting like spoiled kids. You're asking for way too much for a fanbase that passed through Britney Jean.

Thank you.

And if you still won't change your empty heads, I hope you all choke on this tea.

:thetea:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't bash Lachapelle, when he was the one behind this 

Z

Spoiler

59490789.jpg

tumblr_my7tnsnCW51qagxv6o1_500.jpg

00151_BS_Rolling_Stone1999_04_122_494lo.

etc

2Q==

And this : 

He's a great artist, let's not forget that. And the video is not good. It's indeed cheesy and boring.

But I agree they should stop with the "I'm cancelling my pre order" thing cause it's a bit exaggerated.

3 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Please don't bash Lachapelle, when he was the one behind this 

Z

Reveal hidden contents

59490789.jpg

tumblr_my7tnsnCW51qagxv6o1_500.jpg

00151_BS_Rolling_Stone1999_04_122_494lo.

etc

2Q==

And this : 

He's a great artist, let's not forget that. And the video is not good. It's indeed cheesy and boring.

But I agree they should stop with the "I'm cancelling my pre order" thing cause it's a bit exaggerated.

He's a total diva.....I'm sure britney did the scenes because she's very professional but david should listen to her more instead of pushing her

Guest ItsNathanbitch
5 minutes ago, Billy Jean said:

Sis you have no right to change our minds cancelling pre purchased glory album. I better wait for reviews then decide whether to purchase or not. I don't want to expect like I did with the make me video. Disappointment like its just too much to take. 

Sooo, you're cancelling based on ONE VIDEO that didn't live up to your expectation? My goodness, you people are so ******* petty. DO NOT meltdown if the album sells a tragic amount first week.

Guest ItsNathanbitch
4 minutes ago, Billy Jean said:

Yup! I'm playing safe like Britney:uknowit:

Once again, don't complain if the album sells tragically first week :uknowit:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, Billy Jean said:

My gosh! Children?? Bottoms?? What else?? this thread is annoying non sense!! :chershade:

Just like your comments :uknowit:

Truth hurts I guess :uknowit:

Archived