If we never had sneak peeks or leaks we would all be praising the MM MV

grevan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely not. I didn't want her to reshoot but if she did that would have been fine but what she gave us was nothing but a gimmick and excuse for a video a lackluster commercial ad. She could have reshot and ATLEAST given the time to think of a greatconcept for the visual. The aesthetic of the song is dark and **** and the excuse she gave us was light hearted and bland even unoriginal, something Carly Rae Jensen would give us. This is her biggest mistake since cutting the perfume video it might even be a bigger one. It's the lead single. It's great that she looks happy I get that people want to see that, but if you want to see how happy she's been lately go to her Instagram and it's clear as day and if she wants to put how happy she is in her music and visuals then so be it but make me and it's excuse video are aesthetically opposite in their intention it comes off as awkward and dated and I just can't believe this is an actual Britney video 

Praising it? No. 

But we certainly wouldn't be having meltdowns either. 

I think we would all just say it was cute but boring, and that she looked incredible. And then just sad that there was no dancing. Then people would make GIFs of their fave parts and we'd all move on. 

nah honestly...

maybe i wouldnt hate it but i wouldnt love it either,i wouldnt turn back and click to watch it over again,its not a kind of video to watch over and over again :mhm:

actually its almost been this way since i dont know when i lost it about her Videos and i was feeling like Make Me Original video could break this

i was really looking forward for this. 

But what weve got is all about her stupid doesnt makes sense,all over the place amateur ******** dance moves that doesnt match with the video. :mhm:

like shaking her *** here and there like WTF !!! and this making out scene seems so "hey  lets save this video" type of scene. 

So there your answer 

HUrMeL.gif

5 hours ago, Derek08 said:

In what way ? You guys have nothing to back up your dramatic reaction. Her face is beautiufl, her body is on point, and she's being goofy worth the camera. All classic Britney 

Her beauty has nothing to do with the video. Britney always looks beautiful to me and IDC about her body because I would never shame another woman because of her body. Her beauty and her amazing body ARE NOT the problem here. The video is NOT a representation of the song. It actually makes me wonder if she feels comfortable singing the lyrics of her own music... The video feels like a long *** commercial made for late night TV. The video is forgettable and it doesn't scream Britney to me. I have always supported her vision, her decissions and her fearless attitude for speaking up and not being afraid to go against what people expect from her and do what she wants. So it's not a matter of that either.... But this video... This video looks and feels so cheap, it feels SO disconnected from the song... Just absurd. Even the lighting looks like a shutterstock video. If she didn't feel comfortable with the first video I RESPECT THAT, I would never want her to do something just to please, I would never want her to keep quiet. I just feel completely disappointed with the final video we got. 

12 hours ago, fatal.attraction said:

Im disappointed in so many exhalers i swear to GOD! Its humilaiting what everyone is saying about the video! As if her in cage is OMG! **** no the original video has nothing to do with the sonf and the new video is ******* gorgeousss and cute and beautiful

keeo the negative ***** to urselves people! I swear you people are so full of urself snd mever satisfied

SHUT THE **** UPP!!!!!

okay but what does an eos commercial has to do with the song? At least we were given a storyline for the other video and it made sense 

THB Ive slept on it now and FINE, we wouldnt be PRAISING the video.. we would be underwhelmed with it but impressed with her hair, her smile, her body etc..

But honestly I am just so tired of day 2 of meltdowns now. I just wanna stream it to get it views to support the SONG (which we all loved until yesterday) as an ARMY standing behind our general! Dont be a toy solider. Im sick of toy soldiers. Lets just band together and do what we do best: create mediocre hits out of her songs that get no GP support... BUT WAIT, the GP ACTUALLY LIKES THIS SONG AND WERE MISSING OUR OPPORTUNITY

Archived