Okay let me spill the tea

PraiseQueenBrit

Make Me isn't the video we wanted, G-Eazy hates it (as a fan said he said when asked), it was a wasted opportunity, etc...

I get it, we are upset as ****. We can petition all we want for Britney to release the video, but she won't. The full original video will leak by tomorrow etc.

But for ya'll to meltdown and say you're not gonna pre-order Glory, you want the era to flop, and you're boycotting her, is RIDICULOUSLY stupid. And let me tell you why...Britney is in excellent shape. She is performing at her best since the Onyx era. She has an album coming out in 3 weeks with 17 TRACKS. She cancelled shows before the VMA's suggesting she's doing it. She's already done the BBMA's, 3 radio interviews, and Kimmel. She's doing carpool karoeke and iheart. Her album can even be bough on vinyl, something ya'll have been dying for! She filmed an Apple Music commercial! 

I just don't get the automatic overreaction in this fanbase. Do ya'll quit everything when something usually doesn't go your way? Britney isn't comfortable with something then that's her prerogative. 

Let's face it: if those original images or clips didn't leak ya'll wouldn't be melting down so hard about this video. Plz take a deep breath and embrace the music AND PROMO you're getting. 

It's like ya'll aren't even reliable fans sometimes. At least she's trying. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

sigh

:grimace:

To be honest I agree with you, but I can definitely understand the reaction this time. Team Britney should have never let the video leak that got our expectations up. And Britney herself should have never tweeted the pic of her and G-Eazy. So...

Yeah, these ******* are so false. Are they even fans?

She doesn't do the video the way they want (ooh **** controversy ooooh aaaaahhh gay **** ooooooh controversy no one cares at this point for this ****) and they already saying the era is over, and all the good music she released went to the trash. Going as far as sending death threats to her!! WTFFF these people need a reality check.

WTFFFF

If it was a BRITNEY JEAN mess I could understand. Music was a MESS.

Remember WORK *****???? Video was fine, but the music was BAD. EVERYTHING was BAD. And some people try to be permissive of BJ just because the first VIDEO was fine.

Yeah, I didn't like the video but I'm not spewing that much ****.

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Well just because you didn't get the video you want doesn't mean you should stop supporting her altogether. That's such an entitled mentality. That's like a spoiled child freaking out because he/she didn't get what he/she wanted as a present. 

Either the og video is like a part 2, or Britney tossed it because she was uncomfortable. We just have to accept that. I'm upset about the video too, but it's what Britney wanted. And I'm not just gonna stop supporting Britney because of that, because I understand her and I see her as not only my favorite singer but as a friend even if I don't know her personally. I know that may be weird, but I can connect with her in some aspects of you get what I'm saying. But bottom line is, let's just chill out:drinky:

25 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Make Me isn't the video we wanted, G-Eazy hates it (as a fan said he said when asked), it was a wasted opportunity, etc...

I get it, we are upset as ****. We can petition all we want for Britney to release the video, but she won't. The full original video will leak by tomorrow etc.

But for ya'll to meltdown and say you're not gonna pre-order Glory, you want the era to flop, and you're boycotting her, is RIDICULOUSLY stupid. And let me tell you why...Britney is in excellent shape. She is performing at her best since the Onyx era. She has an album coming out in 3 weeks with 17 TRACKS. She cancelled shows before the VMA's suggesting she's doing it. She's already done the BBMA's, 3 radio interviews, and Kimmel. She's doing carpool karoeke and iheart. Her album can even be bough on vinyl, something ya'll have been dying for! She filmed an Apple Music commercial! 

I just don't get the automatic overreaction in this fanbase. Do ya'll quit everything when something usually doesn't go your way? Britney isn't comfortable with something then that's her prerogative. 

Let's face it: if those original images or clips didn't leak ya'll wouldn't be melting down so hard about this video. Plz take a deep breath and embrace the music AND PROMO you're getting. 

It's like ya'll aren't even reliable fans sometimes. At least she's trying. 

Thank you for the tea. You're right. BUT I think people are upset because everything else was going so well. And Britney is KNOWN for her videos. So for that to be the one thing they/she/whoever screwed up (and the cover is a screen shot!?), it's major. Not enough for people to "stop being fans" or whatever, but has Britney fans, we're allowed to be disappointed. 

You're right. I'm so upset but you're right.

I don't think any of these flops are gonna carry through with their threats, but even saying **** like that is stupid tbh.

This is one negative in a sea of positives. We aren't worthy (except of the OG video :YESPLEASE:)

This.
I'm really disappointed and I would like them to release original MV but I love Britney and I'm not gonna stop supporting her. If she didn't like the original MV then fine, it's her right to say "no" to things she doesn't like. People wouldn't be this negative if these leaks never happened.

Archived