DO SOMETHING NOW BTeam: Tragic views on YouTube. Where is the Damage Control???

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Miss Cootie said:

No we wanted a lachapelle video. Not another Rowdy Shart Night glorified vine
In a land of condiments the original was like bbq sauce. Make u feel good

The vid we got is fake mayonnaise. Chemical mayonnaise, no eggs in it, all chemicals. Mayonnaise with pop up ads

I am literally in tears over how funny this was. Preach and slay my life.

19 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I feel like a ******* piece of ****. She was probably reading the comments about the video. I'm sorry Britney, I love you. :NYdisgust:

I feel so bad too, I don't want Britney to be hurt! But this video is just so awful and the song is so amazing. It deserved SO much more. It's probably the biggest disappointment I've ever felt as a Britney fan :(

I don't want MM to flop it has too much potential but I feel like this could be the nail in the coffin :tifftear:

6 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I'm so ******* sick of this fan base. You all are the reason why the video isn't gaining views. We didn't get the original video. Move the **** on and support what she did give us. 

Sorry. But example Fergie don't have a fanbase they can make a video of her viral, but her video was Viral. And that is because the video was good, ****, and controversial and that is the GP wants. 

Make Me it's boring for the Fans, and for the GP. 

MAKE ME DOESN'T DESERVE THAT VIDEO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Ok I get it, she didn't like the original video, but come on girl, this **** is boring you can do better.

Make Me is my favorite song from her in a while and it's really sad to see what its happening :tiffanycries:

I need VMAS now! that video destroyed the song for real

Archived