DO SOMETHING NOW BTeam: Tragic views on YouTube. Where is the Damage Control???

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Same. I'm done with this bs. Honestly ppl shouldn't go to Vegas. Hit them where it hurts the most 

this, stop going to vegas, if she doesn't make enough $$$ her contract wll not be renewed, this will teach team brit to get off their ***** and do something.

also i ******* hate vegas, i ******* hate it

i'm so pissed off, ugh

She deserves to flop honestly

I think that she take us and her career for granted 

She cant be so unprofessional she shot a music video and then she decided that she don't like it I mean when she was **** on set she doesnt realised that it was too ****? Whats her problem? Even this hideous joke she gave us at the end of the day is ****

As I said she deserves to flop

I dont care anymore 

And she already ruined her relationship with two amazing music directors as hoseph kahn and david lachapelle

'I'm a mom now' no britney 'you re a joke now'

3 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Its not being stupid its called supporting her . You think i like it? No ! I am still viewing it like crazy and supporting her opinion and choice

I'm sorry but I won't support the video at all. I'll buy her new album and that's it :drinky: I don't support ******* garbage :drinky:

I'm sorry but all I can do is laugh at all you pathetic people saying it's ruined your lives, your day, you're no longer a Stan, cancelling pre-orders, etc.  

The music video is boring, give it up.  If you can stand by Britney and her album Britney Jean that she apparently sang only 50% in, then you can stand by a music video that doesn't live up to your expectations.  There are plenty of things to look forward to in the future. 

Then again...this is the Britney fan base

First world problems. I tell ya

Its not being stupid its called supporting her . You think i like it? No ! I am still viewing it like crazy and supporting her opinion and choice

I don't care about charts to enjoy a song unlike some exhalers, so good luck trying to drag me sis :drinky:

You guys wanted a video ,wanted it today and she gave you one. 

How they killed it? 

Its having red updates on iTunes. Its having zero impact, well zero not, its having a negative impact specially with the fans. 

This Music Video will NOT make the song a hit, i hope they are now preparing the second single

Guest ErJ Spears

It doesn't even look like a normal video a pop start would make  :beynah:

it looks like a cheap perfume commercial :beynah:

ofc Britney looking nice and slaying with that body, but the video is without a theme :beynah:

by far it's the worst Britney's video for sure :beynah:

36 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

She cant be so unprofessional she shot a music video and then she decided that she don't like it I mean when she was **** on set she doesnt realised that it was too ****? Whats her problem? Even this hideous joke she gave us at the end of the day is ****

I dont care anymore 

And she already ruined her relationship with two amazing music directors as hoseph kahn and david lachapelle

well said tumblr_ob3legfzbW1u6n38po1_250.gif

55 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

I dont care anymore 

giphy.gif

Archived