Britney Tells Ryan Seacrest 'Glory' Is Her Most Hip-Hop Album Yet: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was adorable I love hearing her laugh, how goofy she is and that she is a klutz and completely spilled her coffee all over the place LOL.

The thing that really bothered me was Ryan kept cutting her off! That's the only thing that made it awkward to me. I don't know if it was because of the time difference or what but it got really annoying because you can hear Brit saying stuff and Ryan speaking over her and that became very frustrating.

1 hour ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I love that she gets so confused by Pokemon jokes.

Ryan tells her that Pokemons like Menchies (hinting that she should take her boys for frozen yogurt) and she actually believes him that Pokemons like Menchies. :hehehe:

No she understood him. He was saying that there are a lot of Pokemon hiding in menchies and it's probably a Pokestop 

45 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I didn't say it needed promo, but there's a reason why she's constantly talking about the app. Or you think, for example, that her pic with an EOS lip balm was done just for fun? Everything has a reason and mostly it involves cash.

I really doubt the Pokemon Company (or Niantic or Nintendo or Google) is paying anyone to promote the app :chershade:

it's just that she answered the question in Tumblr Q&A, the interviewers did their research on it, thought the question interesting and are asking the same thing over and over :lollistare:

Archived