What did I miss the whole day????

Spanish.Kid

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Spanish.Kid said:

Please guys I've been very busy today and missed all the exciting things. Can someone please tell me?? :):):):) 

Thank you so much! <3 

Well... To begin with... Britney announced her Album title and that it is available for pre-order (which is No.1 in some countries)

With the Pre-Order you get 'Private Show" (so she also released that) (PS Which is slaying on the itunes chart, last i checked... which was a while ago actually) and MM also is rising on the Itunes chart

She went on Jimmy Kimmel and pranked him (by sneaking into his house in the middle of the night and performing Make Me in his bedroom with male dancers) and got him to promote her album by mentioning it on his show

She then posted Snippets of either a commercial for Apple or Make Me Music Video on her Instagram story (either way she looked DAMN Good)... Make Me music video MIGHT drop Friday (rumor)

and just now they also made Itunes/Apple Banners made for the store :)

I think that about wraps it up (oh and she cancelled her POM dates which coincide with the VMA's so she might perform there, and she might be doing Carpool Karaoke with James Cordon) Phew that was long... but I think you're all caught up :)

Carpool Karaoke has been comfirmed and Jordan made a post about it.

She uploaded a MM teaser to her IG account. If you have trouble fiding it, just dig it up on twitter.

It's supposed to come out today in the late/somewhere in the morning time. 

Ariana stanned hard by posting a vid on Snapchat lipsyncing to MM.

New banner on Itunes.

Oh, and this happend: 

Just now, badputa said:

Carpool Karaoke has been comfirmed and Jordan made a post about it.

She uploaded a MM teaser to her IG account. If you have trouble fiding it, just dig it up on twitter.

It's supposed to come out today in the late/somewhere in the morning time. 

Ariana stanned hard by posting a vid on Snapchat lipsyncing to MM.

New banner on Itunes.

Oh, and this happend: 

Oh yeah I totally forgot (I love Ari so much)

Just now, mylonliNESS said:

Well... To begin with... Britney announced her Album title and that it is available for pre-order (which is No.1 in some countries)

With the Pre-Order you get 'Private Show" (so she also released that) (PS Which is slaying on the itunes chart, last i checked... which was a while ago actually) and MM also is rising on the Itunes chart

She went on Jimmy Kimmel and pranked him (by sneaking into his house in the middle of the night and performing Make Me in his bedroom with male dancers) and got him to promote her album by mentioning it on his show

She then posted Snippets of either a commercial for Apple or Make Me Music Video on her Instagram story (either way she looked DAMN Good)... Make Me music video MIGHT drop Friday (rumor)

and just now they also made Itunes/Apple Banners made for the store :)

I think that about wraps it up (oh and she cancelled her POM dates which coincide with the VMA's so she might perform there, and she might be doing Carpool Karaoke with James Cordon) Phew that was long... but I think you're all caught up :)

Don't forget the supposed Just Luv Me snippet that leaked :hype:

Archived