Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

30 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Sis :xcuseme: A whole show for lip-syncing? Never. If she mouths the words, then I'd be mad, but given the vocal performance we've gotten through a mere 4 songs of hers from Glory, she should totally be fine singing live. :queenflopga:

And she'd be sitting down having fun with him, I feel like fans are hyping this up so much.. like let the girl ******* live and have fun, fans are gonna ******* explode on her when she doesn't hit that "high" perfect note they want, watch

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Style. said:

She will sing live because she's a ******* singer! :BBMAney:

I guess they consider her more of an entertainer than a singer ??

6 minutes ago, Gracie said:

And she'd be sitting down having fun with him, I feel like fans are hyping this up so much.. like let the girl ******* live and have fun, fans are gonna ******* explode on her when she doesn't hit that "high" perfect note they want, watch

I don't know the concept of the Show yet but do you really think they chose songs difficult to sing ?  I don't think so.

And I don't see anyone  w h o is expecting her to hit that high notes. They should have known by this time

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Exactly :tiffanynod: I can see the meltdowns now :brityeah:

I think this will be a great way for people to witness her goofy and creative personality while recognizing that she can sing old classics and new hits :qtBrit:

Just now, minKey said:

I guess they consider her more of an entertainer than a singer ??

I don't know the concept of the Show yet but do you really think they chose songs difficult to sing ?  I don't think so.

And I don't see anyone  w h o is expecting her to hit that high notes. They shoul have known by this time

That's the thing, her fans overhype everything though, just you watch there be meltdown threads over her "vocals" and people being just rude

I hope I will be proved wrong though but I'm sure as hell there will be a bunch of negative nancy's around which will be put in their place instantly anyway but it's still annoying you know lol

15 minutes ago, Gracie said:

That's the thing, her fans overhype everything though, just you watch there be meltdown threads over her "vocals" and people being just rude

I hope I will be proved wrong though but I'm sure as hell there will be a bunch of negative nancy's around which will be put in their place instantly anyway but it's still annoying you know lol

there will be always this kind of people or complainings here.

but this is the thing we've been wanting so everybody should be grateful imo. ( I'm accepting lipsynching for this show though :mjpopcorn: )

...I really don't know. To be honest, I'm prepared for pre-recorded vocals and Britney just kinda being hot and silly.

whatever who cares it's friggin singing in a car 

do people really make a big thing of carpool karaoke? It's on my YouTube suggestions all the time and I've never even been inclined to watch it. I only care because it is Brit. :cigney:

I am sure she will sing live. Even Jennifer Lopez who is really insecure about her vocals did it live and that was a great TV moment. I am sure Britney will do fine. He is a nice guy, he will make her feel ok and she will sing with him :) Can't wait to see it ^^

I honestly think she will have no trouble singing Sometimes and Make Me. I'm worried about Stronger (especially) and Baby. I'm not sure if she can still pull off those forced and unhealthy deep vocals in the beginning of the song. Perhaps they'll start singing it from the chorus :nervousney:

Anyways, yes, I'll be disappointed if she doesn't sing at least 3 songs live. We can then pretend her voice was too deep during Stronger and that idiot next to her drowned her with his vocals and deny the lip-synching occured. :moorangu:

18 minutes ago, Larry Stylinson said:

James always slays & delivers :queenflopga: he is my hope :queenflopga: even if she lipsyncs. im sure it will not backlash her :thetea:

we are gonna have to wait and see  :lanacackle:

14 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

IMAGINE THE MELTDOWNS!

I'm totally here for it.:mjpopcorn:

:jackk:

12 minutes ago, Maizena de Buenos Aires said:

no va a pasar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

uhmm sorry ? :makeitrain:

Just now, minKey said:

we are gonna have to wait and see  :lanacackle:

:jackk:

uhmm sorry ? :makeitrain:

no va a pasar: not gonna happen in english, sorry im latin, i never have studys in english, so you re like my school in english, and of course britney s music.

i learn a lot here with you guys so thanks! and sorry cause im learnin :crying2:

7 minutes ago, cho said:

...I really don't know. To be honest, I'm prepared for pre-recorded vocals and Britney just kinda being hot and silly.

whatever who cares it's friggin singing in a car 

do people really make a big thing of carpool karaoke? It's on my YouTube suggestions all the time and I've never even been inclined to watch it. I only care because it is Brit. :cigney:

Yeah, it's HUGE actually. Amazing promotional idea. JLo shot up the charts afterward. 

I think Britney just wants to show the GP that she does in fact sing the songs that she's recorded. It's very admirable.

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

Dude your avatar is so funny is that you?

:jackk::jackk::jackk:

He is EXO'S D.O. ( EXO is a K-pop group )

1k my gifs exo gif:exo exo k please stop D.O. Kyungsoo d.o 1k my gifs exo 2k exo k 3k Kyungsoo d.o exo gif do kyungsoo kyungsoo gif he is so cute I cant :lanacackle:

7 minutes ago, button said:

I honestly think she will have no trouble singing Sometimes and Make Me. I'm worried about Stronger (especially) and Baby. I'm not sure if she can still pull off those forced and unhealthy deep vocals in the beginning of the song. Perhaps they'll start singing it from the chorus :nervousney:

Anyways, yes, I'll be disappointed if she doesn't sing at least 3 songs live. We can then pretend her voice was too deep during Stronger and that idiot next to her drowned her with his vocals and deny the lip-synching occured. :moorangu:

do they make the singers sing their songs ?

7 minutes ago, Kisle said:

So many people have said **** about her lip synching car pool karaoke... But HOWW?? That defeats the purpose of the segment! They would just refuse to film it. Even Britney Spears doesn't have limitless powers in the industry. :orangu: 

I feel like people would anyhthing just to have britney on their Show  :mjpopcorn:

8 minutes ago, Maizena de Buenos Aires said:

no va a pasar: not gonna happen in english, sorry im latin, i never have studys in english, so you re like my school in english, and of course britney s music.

i learn a lot here with you guys so thanks! and sorry cause im learnin :crying2:

I've been learning english bu writing and diccussing with the member as well. I've learnt so many things but more like slang things. So this is good for you :kisses2all:

Archived