Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, greenbear89 said:

EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE WILL WATCH IT. The fans have been wanting Britney to do this since forever and we are finally getting it! The entire GP will want to tune in because they want to hear what Britney will sound like since they think she can't sing. The entire media will report on it. Everyone always waits for the next carpool karaoke to be released and they will watch it even if they don't particularly care for the person. We all know everyone is somewhat interested in Britney. 

Sales WILL skyrocket, even her old hits. When Michelle Obama was on, she sang along to a song she arranged between multiple artists advocating for women. That song was released in March 2016 and did not make much of an impact.....when it was on carpool karaoke a few weeks ago, it reached the top 20 on iTunes. 

Carpool Karaoke is the best thing to happen to this era and may even have a bigger impact than a performance!

So basically, all of that was to say....stop complaining and focusing on the past, and start looking forward to the future because regardless of the recent bump in the road, this era WILL shape up to be her best since In the Zone!

AMEN SIS! :yay:

12 hours ago, Bees To The Honey said:

Just like the VMAs, this isn't confirmed. When will any of you ever realize she will never sing live again?

IF she will be on it, she will be desperately lip syncing her hits in the car while James is actually singing. This will be the nail in the coffin for her lmao

this 

12 hours ago, greenbear89 said:

Do you really think they would be so stupid as to have her lipsyncing on carpool karaoke? I can assure you that Team Brit would not agree to have Britney do the show if she was going to lip sync to her songs. You guys are sooooo negative. 

YES. :jackk:

it may be a good promo for other artists out there.
but, im sure, people (GP) will talk how nervous she is and acting awkwardly.
we all know that, since 2007, brit's interviews are painful to watch. she always play with her hand/fingers, she is TOO nervous all the time, a fake smile/laugh %90 of time,  she talks in that weird voice that i dont know why, etc.

GP will talk about those things i mentioned above. if you want proof, go to another random interview's video after 2007, and read the comments. people only talk about how awkward she is during interviews.

So doing carpool karaoke wont be different and people will start comparing it to other singer's carpool karaoke experience.

:(

There's no pleasing you people :beynah:

She doesn't do promo: "OMG SHE'S SO ******* LAZY STOP GOING TO HAWAII LAZY *****"

When she does do promo: "SHE'S SO AWKWARD, SHY, AND NERVOUS, ALWAYS HAS A FAKE SMILE, AND SHE HAS A WEIRD VOICE"

Like **** off, seriously :whitneyshade:

Archived