Make Me is Top 10 AGAIN on iTunes!

Walletblood

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

Question....Is the reason Make Me climbed so much due to the GP buying it? Or is it because when we pre-ordered the album we basically bought Make Me again and thats why it rose?

Preorders gave it more exposure, but this are individual purchases. The album preorder purchases don't chart.

Just now, greenbear89 said:

Question....Is the reason Make Me climbed so much due to the GP buying it? Or is it because when we pre-ordered the album we basically bought Make Me again and thats why it rose?

you know that answer!

the latter! but there must be a lot of people who bought Make Me but didn't pre-order, as well. 

38 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

**but don't forget she was on jimmy kimmel last night and the song was featured in the skit

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

What kinda slayage. What other ******* queen do you know can revive a song from #78 in one night.

I'm gonna need every single ****** that doubts her power to choke

2prvb07.jpg

Where's all the stupid ******* going on about MM being over and being a flop?? GO **** YOURSELVES! YAS BRINNY :prettyney::bparty:

15 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

It's also at 78. Don't get too excited because it's probably not going to count for sales (single). It's going to count for the album.

Doesn't mean it's not great that it's top 10:omgawd:

uh no they both count towards sales of the single and are eligible for the hot 100, in fact her team will probably delete the single version charting in the 70s soon

Archived