Help! Lyrics meaning

Dessert Eom

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I always interpreting whiling all on the low as "wilding out" on the low. Idk if that's correct, but wilding out means getting crazy together aka hooking up, getting hot and heavy, aka having a steamy ****** encounter.

And apple pie might be a metaphor referring to the sensuality of a woman. Apple pies are delicious and hot and warm, so maybe she's implying that the guy she's with will experience warmth, heat, delicious love with her?!

hahaha just my opinion, so idk what others will say! 

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I always interpreting whiling all on the low as "wilding out" on the low. Idk if that's correct, but wilding out means getting crazy together aka hooking up, getting hot and heavy, aka having a steamy ****** encounter.

And apple pie might be a metaphor referring to the sensuality of a woman. Apple pies are delicious and hot and warm, so maybe she's implying that the guy she's with will experience warmth, heat, delicious love with her?!

hahaha just my opinion, so idk what others will say! 

Thank you!

And some people says that part is <whylin'> and I think it can be true, too!

Anyway Thank you so much XOXO

Archived