Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for Beyoncé and Jay Z releasing an album together? Can they stop. He is already featured on so many of her songs. She wants to be this queen that's independent and powerful but she relies so much on her "husband's" name. It's quite annoying. And everyone will be eating it up. Next year they will probably release an album that features Beyoncé, Jay-Z and Blu-Ivy. LAME. :xcuseme:

21 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Great job!!! :)

Do you know maybe how can I pre-order it like I'm from US, because I'm from Europe and I want help with BB charts??

Thank you in advance :)

Oh, I'm honestly not sure how to do that. Sorry. Any Exhalers here know what to do? ;)

Lets ennjoy the first place but try not to focus too much in the final position... this is the best music we´ve had in a long time, with a present, happy and involved britney that has actual plans for her release...that alone is a HUGE victory and is making the 1999 baby stan in me return in full force from its slumber!

This Era is already 1000x's better than Britney Jean!

I've love Make Me & Private Show! The songs are already charting better as well!

She looks amazing, she's happy! She's dancing so good again! We honestly can't ask for more!

Also, I love the album title! "Glory", finally! Something creative & different!

I can't wait to hear the rest of the album and have a physical copy!

Archived