Britney Spears' "Private Show" Crafted By T-Pain Producer Young Frye

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Urbaney on the way.

britney-spears-private-show-producers

Urbaney on the way.

Britney Spears is exclusively inviting you to attend her album pre-order tonight at midnight EST. Upon purchasing the record, fans will have immediate access to one of the new promo singles, "Private Show," which she teased in her recent fragrance commercial also named Private Show.

Producer Young Frye stepped forward to announce his involvement. According to his Wiki page linked from his Instagram, Frye has worked with Tech N9ne Krizz Kaliko, Lil Wayne, Ace Hood, Chris Brown, Mario, Busta Rhymes, Big Time Rush, Nicholas RAS Furlong, Rico Love, The Writing Camp, and many others. Some of these songs include T-Pain's "Best Love Song" featuring Chris Brown, "Rap Song" featuring Rick Ross, and "Booty Wurk (One Cheek at a Time)" featuring Joey Galaxy; Ace Hood's "King of the Streets" featuring T-Pain; and Lil' Wayne's "How to Hate" featuring T-Pain.

The song was co-written by Carla Marie, who is responsible for songs by Beyonce ("Runnin' [Lose It All] featuring Naughty Boy), The Saturdays and Girls Aloud.

"Tonight at midnight ET get #privateshow produced by me," he wrote. "And written by my partners in crime @carlamarieuk @youngmanmusic when you preorder @britneyspears new album glory! Shouts to my dude @jaycenjoshua on the pristine mix! #britneyspears"

Listen to a snippet below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived