Album August 26, Pre-order tomorrow?

MrPhotographer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Out of those "exclusive" BArmy members who received news before us he's the only one I truly like eventho he used to be wrong too :queenflopga: He's such a nice young man, unlike others spoiled bastards in here or in Univers--e (I LOVE MOST PEOPLE IN UNIGOD THO) who think they run the BArmy.  

AND YAAAAS if this turns out to be real :crying2: I hope so tho!! 

He is nice. never once bash britney or say something bad about her as i can remember. :mhm:

Slay that UniGOD promo James :gimmemoar:

Yaass if this turn out real, my body isnt ready :crying11:

1 hour ago, byob said:

Now this kinda makes sense, she'd release the music video together with the album pre-order on the same day AND would EASILY dethrone Katy for sure, plus the Jimmy Kimmel thing just around the corner. I know that's just a rumor but it actually would make sense. 

Hmmmm, now that we know JK is tonight it does add a bit more intrigue and sounds plausible. 

Just like all other rumors, I keep a level head bc most are bs. But I dig this one. Fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, Janice Litman said:

I remember him being here during BJ era and he was not that much reliable.Once there was something he said and it turned out something different and everyone here bashed him.:uknowit:

Oh really ? Doesn't sound like Exhale at all tbh :lanacackle:

11 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Hmmmm, now that we know JK is tonight it does add a bit more intrigue and sounds plausible. 

Just like all other rumors, I keep a level head bc most are bs. But I dig this one. Fingers crossed.

But it is so weird for Britney to release the album with the video of the lead single...
I don't think is gonna happen... like otherwise we could have like no-impact for single #2... just as Criminal or Radar or IWG

2 minutes ago, sibode said:

But it is so weird for Britney to release the album with the video of the lead single...
I don't think is gonna happen... like otherwise we could have like no-impact for single #2... just as Criminal or Radar or IWG

I don't necessarily disagree with you. But who knows? We can never get a grip on what team Britney is doing. It could be a new strategy. She did say she was adding new songS from the album to POM. So I believe they'll be a second single. Could they use the I Heart Radio Show as promo for the second single after that came out?

I think private show is somehow going to be further tied into this since it's on the album and in the commercial. Do you think there could be a second single sooner than usual?

All we can do is speculate and keep hopeful. It's all coming soon.....:BBMAney::NYheadache:

1 minute ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I don't necessarily disagree with you. But who knows? We can never get a grip on what team Britney is doing. It could be a new strategy. She did say she was adding new songS from the album to POM. So I believe they'll be a second single. Could they use the I Heart Radio Show as promo for the second single after that came out?

I think private show is somehow going to be further tied into this since it's on the album and in the commercial. Do you think there could be a second single sooner than usual?

All we can do is speculate and keep hopeful. It's all coming soon.....:BBMAney::NYheadache:

Hope you're right sis!
AAAAAAAAAND I hope she'll treat her 2nd single as " a first one" (not as MM though)... 
Anyway .... I LOVE YOU BRITNEY!!!! :madance:

Archived