Why did Britney respond to AUS press and give SOME live vocals?

I mean, she's so shameless with her miming. I saw her show in Melbourne and there was soooo much LIVE vocals it's was borderline Beyoncé/esq. 

Why did she respond to the Aus press and sing (I know it was only a little) but Live in a lot of her songs?

I'm not a delusional fan BTW, I was at the Melbourne, Nov 18th 2009 concert and heard her MANY time which is more than most countries around the world got.

Your thoughts? 

:yaknow:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I mean, she's so shameless with her miming. I saw her show in Melbourne and there was soooo much LIVE vocals it's was borderline Beyoncé/esq. 

Why did she respond to the Aus press and sing (I know it was only a little) but Live in a lot of her songs?

I'm not a delusional fan BTW, I was at the Melbourne, Nov 18th 2009 concert and heard her MANY time which is more than most countries around the world got.

Your thoughts? 

:yaknow:

I'm not clear?

I was there. A lot of the Aussie GP knew she was lip-syncing... it was big news?

The only response we got was a minister acknowledging that it would be terribly difficult for her to NOT lipsync + defending her?

Team Britney also issued a statement claiming Brinny was hurt by allegations?

The news outlets shamed her though... :sad1:          

Just now, PrivateShow said:

I'm not clear?

I was there. A lot of the Aussie GP knew she was lip-syncing... it was big news?

The only response we got was a minister acknowledging that it would be terribly difficult for her to NOT lipsync + defending her?

I get your point, while we all know that 99% of the Aus GP were just happy to see Britney in person and on stage for the first (and probably last time Aus will ever get a show). 

The Aus media ravaged her! It was all because Pink came and constantly sold out shows in Aus (she made more money in Aus than she did in the US) so the Aus media compared Brit to Pink which was rediculous.

I digress though, she still responded and gave most Aus cities more live vocals than the US and Europe. She even responded to the controversy on Twitter.

She never responds/ cares about what people think of her. It's perplexing :ehidk:

6 minutes ago, PrivateShow said:

I'm not clear?

I get your point, while we all know that 99% of the Aus GP were just happy to see Britney in person and on stage for the first (and probably last time Aus will ever get a show). 

The Aus media ravaged her! It was all because Pink came and constantly sold out shows in Aus (she made more money in Aus than she did in the US) so the Aus media compared Brit to Pink which was rediculous.

I digress though, she still responded and gave most Aus cities more live vocals than the US and Europe. She even responded to the controversy on Twitter.

She never responds/ cares about what people think of her. It's perplexing :ehidk:

4 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I always thought she just changed a few songs to pre-recorded vocals instead of the CD vocals? :whitneyshade:

And they carried it on for FFT to try and trick everyone. And it worked... on Night 1 :gloria: 

I remember night 1 of FFT I was DYYYINNNG AND LITERALLY RESURRECTING/ KILLING MYSELF AND RESURECTING AGAIN thinking she was giving live vocals.

Only to die the next show hearing the exact same vocals :orangu:

Archived