I Stopped Streaming A Sec Ago

Hephaestus

On August 3rd 2016 at 12.14 p.m., I stopped streaming Make Me after been streaming the hell outta Youtube & Spotify since the released of Make Me single. 

I am sorry but I guess we've done so much to help the single and I guess now it's time for Britney herself to make the single goes up and become a hit. 

It's sad tbh. 

I don't know what to say anymore. 

A very good luck to Make Me and her era 9. 

Good bye. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally just posted this in the radio request thread (it might not change your mind but it's worth a shot!): 

Something weird is obviously going on behind the scenes with Team B that we don't know about regarding the single's release, since Britney was so passionate about this album prior to the release of MM...I can't imagine she suddenly just "doesn't care"; you can tell how much effort she put into it by how damn good the song is (plus the amazing commercial/snippet for Private Show!)

So even though we might be frustrated by not knowing what's going on, I absolutely believe in this song and I think Britney does too. So please don't stop requesting (or in your case, streaming)!:plzney:

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

:zoomzoom:

Yes.. It's 12 p.m. in my country :brityeah:

7 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I literally just posted this in the radio request thread (it might not change your mind but it's worth a shot!): 

Something weird is obviously going on behind the scenes with Team B that we don't know about regarding the single's release, since Britney was so passionate about this album prior to the release of MM...I can't imagine she suddenly just "doesn't care"; you can tell how much effort she put into it by how damn good the song is (plus the amazing commercial/snippet for Private Show!)

So even though we might be frustrated by not knowing what's going on, I absolutely believe in this song and I think Britney does too. So please don't stop requesting (or in your case, streaming)!:plzney:

Loving your spirit.. But I guess I still with my decision, stop streaming.  

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Loving your spirit.. But I guess I still with my decision, stop streaming.  

Well, I'm glad you at least showed the song love for as long as you did! I don't believe in starting drama on the internet and especially not in our own fanbase, so I'll just wish you good luck with everything! :)

7 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Im not trying to be mean, because i want to respect your opinion, but this was so over the top dramatic it was like you were pulling the plug on a family member

11 minutes ago, IAmTheFemmeFatale301 said:

Dramatic af

6 minutes ago, Starburst said:

Not to be rude but this was really too much :awks: 

This is what we call a sincere statement ... :drinky:

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well, I'm glad you at least showed the song love for as long as you did! I don't believe in starting drama on the internet and especially not in our own fanbase, so I'll just wish you good luck with everything! :)

Thanks... Good luck to u too.. U are nice 

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

You are absolutely delusional. :orangu: 

I'm sorry but she has done nothing related to promoting the song. And no, two radio interviews in Australia do not count.

I bought the single, gifted 10 times, I did my part. Britney needs to promote. :queenflopga: 

51 minutes ago, MakeMeBritneyOh said:

IM WITH U! I FOLLOW 

STOP RIGHT KNOW,

SPOTIFY

YOUTUBE

SHAZAM

and I'm tired of the song as well....

bye.

U want us to make the song nº1 Brit? Its you who have to show/share your work if u love what u do and want ppl to listen to it. Instead u go on vacations, OK.

:overitkbye:

That is too dramatic ... :lanacackle:

43 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You are absolutely delusional. :orangu: 

I'm sorry but she has done nothing related to promoting the song. And no, two radio interviews in Australia do not count.

I bought the single, gifted 10 times, I did my part. Britney needs to promote. :queenflopga: 

Yes buddy.. Tell them! She needs to do something :thetea:

1 hour ago, DaddySayzee said:

And the Oscar for best dramatic performance goes to.... :MJ:

Thank you for recognized me and my thread, buddy :kisses2all:

14 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Bye Felicia! Just don't come back when it starts climbing charts :cigney:

I didn't say I wanna leave :orly:

4 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Britney also bigged Bethany Jane up by saying it would be her most personal album ever. She lies and clearly doesn't care about this era. Deal with it and enjoy Piece Of Me until 2020 :britstare:

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

On August 3rd 2016 at 12.14 p.m., I stopped streaming Make Me after been streaming the hell outta Youtube & Spotify since the released of Make Me single. 

I am sorry but I guess we've done so much to help the single and I guess now it's time for Britney herself to make the single goes up and become a hit. 

It's sad tbh. 

I don't know what to say anymore. 

A very good luck to Make Me and her era 9. 

Good bye. 

giphy.gif

34nh3so.jpg

28 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Britney also bigged Bethany Jane up by saying it would be her most personal album ever. She lies and clearly doesn't care about this era. Deal with it and enjoy Piece Of Me until 2020 :britstare:

I dont think it was a lie. She had songs on it that were personal to her

Archived