will britneys kids give her a hard time when they find out

bebelovesyou3

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their mom is one of the biggest popstar in the entire existence of modern music.

They will inherit millions and their mom's legacy. They are prob treated like kings at home. They are set for life and never have to work ever.

Do you honestly think they have anything to complain about?

And FYI Britney has always been a good mom :bichpls: 

Just because the media portrayed her as a bad mom doesn't mean she was. Britney and her boys are unbothered :begone:

1 minute ago, sunkissed said:

Their mom is one of the biggest popstar in the entire existence of modern music.

They will inherit millions and their mom's legacy. They are prob treated like kings at home. They are set for life and never have to work ever.

Just because the media portrayed her as a bad mom doesn't mean she was. Britney and her boys are unbothered :begone:

Oh my GOD. Drag this **** and feed him to lucifer :weusay:

3 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

Go Sistren, Go Sistren, Go!

13 minutes ago, bebelovesyou3 said:

she left them in the car once, almost dropped one in newyork, drove with one on her lap ? 

is this why she's being such a good mum lately ? 

2 minutes ago, bebelovesyou3 said:

also I wasn't even saying she's a bad mum 

So what is the truth?

With all due respect, by asking "is this why she's a good mom lately?", you ARE implying she used to be a bad mom :sickofu:

3 minutes ago, TheCon said:

Omg sunkissed girl, go in! LMAO

2 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

:mjpopcorn:OH SISTREN GO GO GO DRAG EM

10 minutes ago, briteen said:

Go Sistren, Go Sistren, Go!

I reaaaallly get annoyed when people criticize Britney as a mom. You can say anything about her as an artist/performer, you can even critique her looks or her fashion sense, I'll respect that subjective opinion.. but NEVER. EVER. say **** about her as a person or, in this case, as a mom. Not in front of me. Keep that **** to yourself. She is objectively one of the purest kindest sincere person in this fake shallow industry called showbiz. Don't ever come for her or else, draggings will be rightfully served on a hot plate :cutebrit:

Archived