Which One Of Britney's ....

OCBoy1985

17 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

What does PYT stand for? Omg thanks yess!! I checked YT and it's All Nite! Thanks lol lemme know the Mj song :plzney:

I am jealous you got to see prime Britney :crying11:

Edit: NVM, the MJ song is called PYT :madonna: I thought it was short for something. Thanks!

U welcome doll and it does Pretty Young Thing (PYT) it's from his 1st solo album Off The Wall 

Yes I'm glad I got to see her too .. I seen her in 2011 too & will be going out Vegas soon too!

R U from the US?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OCBoy1985 said:

U welcome doll and it does Pretty Young Thing (PYT) it's from his 1st solo album Off The Wall 

I just realized that lmao.

I work as a server at a restaurant and couple weeks ago there's this new girl, our chef doesn't know I'm gay and he's like If I was you I'd be all over that PYT, and I was like whaaat, and he's like Michael Jackson.. and I was still like :watrusayin: and then he said pretty young thing. And I thought he just came up with it by himself so I just smiled like an idiot. Now I realize what he meant :embarrassed:

Slay for our chef though:bey:

I'm planning on listening to MJ's and Madonna's whole discography soon :soyeah:

4 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

I just realized that lmao.

I work as a server at a restaurant and couple weeks ago there's this new girl, our chef doesn't know I'm gay and he's like If I was you I'd be all over that PYT, and I was like whaaat, and he's like Michael Jackson.. and I was still like :watrusayin: and then he said pretty young thing. And I thought he just came up with it by himself so I just smiled like an idiot. Now I realize what he meant :embarrassed:

Slay for our chef though:bey:

I'm planning on listening to MJ's and Madonna's whole discography soon :soyeah:

Lmaoooo U must be young huh Lol 

I been listening to a lot of Whitneys lately idk why & of course Make Me stays on heavy r:BBMAney:otation 

3 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Lmaoooo U must be young huh Lol 

I been listening to a lot of Whitneys lately idk why & of course Make Me stays on heavy r:BBMAney:otation 

I'm 21 lol it's just that I was wayy young when MJ and Madonna were big, so I wasn't really familiar with them. I used to think MJ was an NBA player :embarrassed: For whatever reason, that's what I thought he was famous for ahaha and I thought Madonna was a literal queen or president who was also a singer on the side cus I remember my mom and aunt watching her as a "queen" or president. Later I found out that was her movie Evita. :embarrassed: I thought we were watching the news that she died and her nation was crying when she sang her last song to them.

I was a very uninformed child tbh :rihcackle:

14 hours ago, sunkissed said:

I live in Canada :ipass: 

Air fare is so expensive from here to Vegas wyd airlines :beynah: 

I'd never seen Britney live before :brityeah:

I hope u enjoy Vegas!! :kiss:

Thanks! I hope U will get to see The Queen one day in concert... It's really an amazing experience!

14 hours ago, sunkissed said:

I'm 21 lol it's just that I was wayy young when MJ and Madonna were big, so I wasn't really familiar with them. I used to think MJ was an NBA player :embarrassed: For whatever reason, that's what I thought he was famous for ahaha and I thought Madonna was a literal queen or president who was also a singer on the side cus I remember my mom and aunt watching her as a "queen" or president. Later I found out that was her movie Evita. :embarrassed: I thought we were watching the news that she died and her nation was crying when she sang her last song to them.

I was a very uninformed child tbh :rihcackle:

I can't at U thinking MJ is Michael Jordan LOL:rihcackle: 

Archived