[ Poll ] What has tarnished her reputation the most ?

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

What has tarnished her reputation the most ?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breakdown 100% IMO which is a sad reflection on our society, someone who was in such a bad place and the majority choose to make fun, or the paps make so much money, instead of showing compassion or empathy in any way :crying1: yet I've already seen articles written about how the 'bullying' Snakelor Swift is receiving is inappropriate. I hardly remember anyone sticking up for Britney while she was harassed for years in the most awful ways. Disgraceful. When Craig Ferguson said he won't make fun of her on his show because it was obvious she was in real trouble the audience just kept laughing as if he's doing a bit. Morons. RDJ is rarely, if ever, given crap about his past - despite the fact he went to jail and was once found sleeping in his neighbours child's bed by accident. 

I guess the lip syncing as well, although no one seemed to care in the beginning because of the crazy dance routines and the fact so many other acts also lip synced at the time. But it shows how iconic Britney is, I don't think any other would get away with lip syncing pretty much all the time and still be successful today like Brit is, sley girl.

I put the Justin break up. Purely because they are literally made for each other... And after the breakup is when she started partying and getting a dodgy rep for herself. I feel like if they stayed together and had kids she would be in a very happy place now, making good music, focusing on her family and feeling comfortable in the public eye. 

2 minutes ago, lollerboy98 said:

I put the Justin break up. Purely because they are literally made for each other... And after the breakup is when she started partying and getting a dodgy rep for herself. I feel like if they stayed together and had kids she would be in a very happy place now, making good music, focusing on her family and feeling comfortable in the public eye. 

Britney is nothing like Jessica Biel though. And most of the guys Britney has dated were the complete opposite of Justin, I don't think their relationship would ever work out. Though that's true that after their breakup her life kinda started to fall apart :bthink:

Archived