Shes pranking Kimmel for sure!

monalisaney81

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Sng94 said:

I really don't want Britney to prank Kimmel like Rihanna did. Rihanna's one was good and went viral because the idea was new and exciting. If Britney does it, it will not have the same impact imo.

Yea if shes gonna prank him, I hope its not the EXACT same set up at his house.

Its not April Fools day either.

If it is a prank, Britney did whisper in the sneak peak video, maybe her and Jimmy are teaming up to get revenge on his wife?

1 hour ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Does the Disney brand stretch that significantly into what ABC does, though?

I've actually never taken notice of it to be able to tell.

They ALWAYS cross promote, like especially when Disney has a film or show out they will make sure it's all over their media outlets, ABC and ESPN are always cross promoting eachother and their stars/talent/shows etc. Disney airs all of their specials on ABC. Disney takes full advantage of their media/tv division as they should haha But I do think Britney is  on very good terms with Disney/ABC as she's been using GMA A lot for promo on every album release campaign since Circus. ESPY's last year. Billboards. And she's on Kimmel a lot vs. other late night shows. Not that she only has a Disney deal, but they stand on very good terms. 

1 minute ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

They ALWAYS cross promote, like especially when Disney has a film or show out they will make sure it's all over their media outlets, ABC and ESPN are always cross promoting eachother and their stars/talent/shows etc. Disney airs all of their specials on ABC. Disney takes full advantage of their media/tv division as they should haha But I do think Britney is  on very good terms with Disney/ABC as she's been using GMA A lot for promo on every album release campaign since Circus. ESPY's last year. Billboards. And she's on Kimmel a lot vs. other late night shows. Not that she only has a Disney deal, but they stand on very good terms. 

Ah, that makes sense.

I initially thought you were making a Mickey Mouse Club reference...I didn't realize there were so many other connections between Brit and Disney-owned enterprises.

Archived