Britney Talks "Make Me" Video, B9, Can't Remember Meeting Taylor Swift: Listen

Ross Lohan

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ErJ runs away said:

because she got a few warnings for posting too many gifs in one post7

This wasn't even a problem few years ago.. this forum was so much fun.. with gifs, sigs etc.. :crying2:

Instead of upgrading servers, flopdan changed them to even weaker ones while removing sigs and now bans people for too many gifs... my gawd :overitkbye:

2 hours ago, ErJ runs away said:

because she got a few warnings for posting too many gifs in one post and maybe because we kept on spamming

''@breatheheavy fix the gifs'' just for fun...

don't we all miss her and that iconic, brazilian cringe-worthyย humorย odete.gif

I thought the thread made (maybe one or two weeks ago) was just a joke...

I can't believe they banned her for that reasonย :usher:

If it's real then this is ridiculous.ย :dontlike:

Let's start #FreeGretchen's movement.ย :mcry:ย We'll probably get repressed thoย :grimace:

15 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

This wasn't even a problem few years ago.. this forum was so much fun.. with gifs, sigs etc.. :crying2:

Instead of upgrading servers, flopdan changed them to even weaker ones while removing sigs and now bans people for too many gifs... my gawd :overitkbye:

Well, the gifs can be really annoying. ย When I'm trying to read a thread, I don't need to see 8,000 ******* gifs of Gretchen or whoever. ย 

Guest ErJ Spears
7 minutes ago, Jesus Spears said:

I thought the thread made (maybe one or two weeks ago) was just a joke...

I can't believe they banned her for that reasonย :usher:

If it's real then this is ridiculous.ย :dontlike:

Let's start #FreeGretchen's movement.ย :mcry:ย We'll probably get repressed thoย :grimace:

I changed my title to ''Justice for @GretchenSpears'' and they just removed it...

I know, at least that isn't a permanently ban, but dunno how long it will last...

Good idea. Imma do it now.ย :tifftear:

Archived