Britney be like...

LeglessJamie

''I have a new album coming out soon''

- new interview

''I don't know when it's supposed to come out''

- 20 mins later and a different interview

"My new album will be on the table soon''.

Girl doesn't even know when her own album is coming out LMAO. She knows when POM starts again, right?? 

This is just a sign she isn't hands on this record at all and that she doesn't care about music and releasing music. Well it is to me. What artist doesn't know when their album is coming out certainely at the stage when the lead single has been released already...come on B...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This is just a sign she isn't hands on this record at all and that she doesn't care about music and releasing music. Well it is to me. What artist doesn't know when their album is coming out certainely at the stage when the lead single has been released already...come on B...

PREACH:truthtea:

People will drag you though, but I'm with you :MJ:

1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

- new interview

Girl doesn't even know when her own album is coming out LMAO. She knows when POM starts again, right?? 

I agree. Unless it was a surprise, but in her Q&A on Tumblr, she said very soon. Now she says she doesn't know. It's annoying now. 

6 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

- new interview

Honestly it sounded like she was sort of annoyed that she didn't know when it was coming out. I feel like her and the record label could be butting heads on what to include on the album. I mean there's obviously something off about this era..

i would have really liked to hear her say she loves her first single tho and maybe have an antidote about the recording process of it.. Idk maybe the first single was the record labels decision too, who knows at this point.

It's soon. It's coming soon. The album is coming soon. It's very soon. Soon. Very soon. It will be soon. It's coming very soon. It's soon. The album is soon. Soon, the album is coming. My album is coming soon. The new album will be coming very soon. My new album is coming soon. The new album is soon. My new album is very soon. It is coming. It is very soon. It will be, soon. It will be here, very soon.

14 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Honestly it sounded like she was sort of annoyed that she didn't know when it was coming out. I feel like her and the record label could be butting heads on what to include on the album. I mean there's obviously something off about this era..

i would have really liked to hear her say she loves her first single tho and maybe have an antidote about the recording process of it.. Idk maybe the first single was the record labels decision too, who knows at this point.

the MV mess already proved that something just isn't right or coherent between all of them.

Guest ItsNathanbitch

These meltdowns are so totally pathetic.

But I'm laughing at them because when the album finally comes y'all will go back to kissing ha ***.

P a t h e t i c.

This forum is poison. Literally, If I was Britney, I'd LOATHE my fans too. 

Selena gomez released "Good For You" last year in June and near the end of July she said that she didn't have a title for the new album or a release date, but that most of it was finished. 

I'd say that the album is still being sorted out on which songs to include, plus some finishing touches, and a cool album title. You wouldnt present the record label with a album thats almost finished but not quite, and talk about a release date for a current unfinished product

I hope you know that SHE isn't the one who controls the release date of the album, her record label does. That's the way it's always been.

Artists focus on actually MAKING the music, her management is responsible for actually letting the public know when it's going to be out.

And even if she did know, maybe she's not allowed to disclose when it's actually being released?

I'm actually surprised that she still wants to make music for us even though half of her fanbase critisizes her for everything she does. It's so pathetic. When the album actually does come you're still going to be dragging her :sickofu:

people are like "she doesn't decide it"

please do yuo actually think a star like Britney hasn't got a say in when she wants to release an album? DELUSIONAL LMAO. If Britney wanted Vegas it happened, Britney wanted Toxic as a single-> it happened ->wanted to perform BOM and TOMH -> it happened.

she gets a say in an album release as well. Stop trying to talk everythng good, she's not a saint. Some will still defend her if she confessed committing a ****** lmao.

Fact is: Britney is not passionate and open about her music and it's annoying. I have ALWAYS DEFEND HER but I am so done with her, I like her music yes but if she's too damn lazy to even spell MAKE ME a few times I am D.O.N.E.

other artists have WAY more respect for their fans and yes please come at me, it only proves somehow deep inside you know I'm telling the truth.

it's not that important tho 
i dont like that she as an artist doesn't talk about her music anymore 
did she mention Make me at least once? i dont even mean describing what she feels about this song :xcuseme:
she did this all the time in ITZ era, she was so proud of the record and it shows
now she's doing music just for "fun" 

22 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

people are like "she doesn't decide it"

please do yuo actually think a star like Britney hasn't got a say in when she wants to release an album? DELUSIONAL LMAO. If Britney wanted Vegas it happened, Britney wanted Toxic as a single-> it happened ->wanted to perform BOM and TOMH -> it happened.

she gets a say in an album release as well. Stop trying to talk everythng good, she's not a saint. Some will still defend her if she confessed committing a ****** lmao.

Fact is: Britney is not passionate and open about her music and it's annoying. I have ALWAYS DEFEND HER but I am so done with her, I like her music yes but if she's too damn lazy to even spell MAKE ME a few times I am D.O.N.E.

other artists have WAY more respect for their fans and yes please come at me, it only proves somehow deep inside you know I'm telling the truth.

:truthtea: were the lie tho? I thought this era was gonna be different but boy I was wrong :NYheadache: at least she gave us the iconic chart topping song big fat bass to listen to :bop:

Archived