DAY 15- ON KIIS FM Jojo's TOP 9@9-GET IN HERE! TEXT 41027 "I request Make Me by Britney Spears for Jojo's Top 9@9!" VOTE TODAY MORE THAN EVER!!!

UPDATE!!! DAY 15- MAKE ME WAS #3 MONDAY NIGHT! We didn't Make it last night so today lets help Brit and help Make Me climb to the Top of iTunes AND VOTE ON RADIO!!! Highest position yet!!! Good job team! Let's use Glory's momentum today and VOTE EVEN MORE TO GET HER HIGHER!!! Let's vote hard af today!!! We didn't make it last night but it's because we didn't vote throughout the day! Y'all know what to do ;) 

YOU CAN VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT-PLEASE TWEET AND TEXT MULTIPLE TIMES! 

VOTE: 

TEXT "I Request Make Me by Britney Spears on Jojo's Top 9@9!" To 41027 

TWEET: "Can you please play Make Me by @britneyspears on Jojo's Top 9@9! @1027KIISFM 

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?c_let=kiis-FM 

AND REQUEST ON MEDIABASE!!! 

We can do the exact same thing for Z100! 

Z100 MEDIABASE: 

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?format=Y0&c_let=z100-FM

We have 8 hours Army, let's get her on both countdowns!!! 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, if you're requesting on twitter they usually pay more attention to the more casual looking accounts. They tend to ignore fan accounts, just saying.

There's people in a.t.r.l with fake "mom" accounts and they get a lot of attention LOL

18 minutes ago, Six said:

BTW, if you're requesting on twitter they usually pay more attention to the more casual looking accounts. They tend to ignore fan accounts, just saying.

There's people in a.t.r.l with fake "mom" accounts and they get a lot of attention LOL

Lmao 

Lots of time to still vote (4 and a half hours), but you guys need to go hard. She was number 9 last night so, let's at least keep her on the countdown so the song is played. Make sure you do the mediabase request as well as tweet and as much as you can. :) 

6 hours ago, Six said:

Lol!!! I just made a mom account too 

OMG, slay Britney fans! I was voting quite a bit today but then had to stop cause I had to go to dinner with family. Moving up from 9 to 7 is not bad at all- and I heard Make Me on the radio twice within 2 hours. :)

Ya'll be ready to go even harder tomorrow, Saturday, when we conquer Most Requested Live and try to get her most requested at least twice! They played 5H like 3 times last week. Each time she is played on there, it counts as like 150 spins as it is a show broadcasted to different radio stations. So if she's played twice, that would be 300 spins for her. 

Archived