Britney’s Naked Body Is Covered In Red Glitter Body Paint In The “Make Me” Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, inhale said:

i wonder why that bits not leaking then

I'm not sure. Maybe people are hoping that by slowly leaking it, it will push them to officially release sooner? If not, maybe then the people who have it will leak it. The video looks great and I can't wait for it, but I am really interested in having the actual full song though.

11 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

It really makes zero sense how random fans have it. Like some1 plz explain 2 me how this happens? who the **** has it and leak it now cuz IDC IDC IDC sorry Brit !!!! i haven't listened to the leaks yet so i have no idea how it sounds and i'm IMPATIENTNEY. ANGRYNEY.

First that brazilian guy that ehard teh sonmg

Then anotehr brazilian guy got the video and was passed around

WTH is this?

30 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

It really makes zero sense how random fans have it. Like some1 plz explain 2 me how this happens? who the **** has it and leak it now cuz IDC IDC IDC sorry Brit !!!! i haven't listened to the leaks yet so i have no idea how it sounds and i'm IMPATIENTNEY. ANGRYNEY.

True, like i have begged many people to send me it, no one does it, it is so hard to get it and then random fans get sent the link but not me...

I don't believe the full video has leaked... but there's another 1:30 video floating around. I don't think anything has leaked with the bulldozer yet. I don't think any of these videos are the final edit. 

There's a cheetah in the living room with male dancers doing acrobats on ******** poles.

Britney painted in pink body glitter in a cage next to the pool.

There's product placement for EOS lip balm, and Orange Theory Fitness is plastered on flat screens while her dancers work out in the house.

Britney throws a tv out a window into the swimming pool and electrocutes what I'm guessing is her boyfriend.

G-Eazy is basically having *** with her as he raps. It's implied that Britney is holding the camera as he gives it to her. 

5 minutes ago, Rickeylicious said:

I don't believe the full video has leaked... but there's another 1:30 video floating around. I don't think anything has leaked with the bulldozer yet. I don't think any of these videos are the final edit. 

There's a cheetah in the living room with male dancers doing acrobats on ******** poles.

There's product placement for EOS lip balm, and Orange Theory Fitness is plastered on flat screens while her dancers work out in the house.

Britney throws a tv out a window into the swimming pool and electrocutes what I'm guessing is her boyfriend.

G-Eazy is basically having *** with her as he raps. It's implied that Britney is holding the camera as he gives it to her. 

How do you have it?

8 minutes ago, Rickeylicious said:

receipts?

11 minutes ago, Rickeylicious said:

omg!!! risqué!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Rickeylicious said:

oMG get that controversy britney :wontcry:

2 hours ago, Rickeylicious said:

Holy **** :omgwtf:

She's not playing around with this lead, I need to see it NOW 

Archived