Britney’s Naked Body Is Covered In Red Glitter Body Paint In The “Make Me” Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

I feel like David La Chapelle isn't really here for censorship. Idk but from what I've seen of his work he is a perfectionist and a visionary. Someone like that would sooner pull the plug on the whole thing than let Brit's team destroy his vision. I hope so. I feel like Joseph Khan should have done more than just lie back and let Britney's team ride him. 

well Britney was supposed to kill herself in the Everytime video but they made them change it. he still went through with it though. :sickofu:

8 minutes ago, luxoricious said:

But didn't Britney herself said some of the WB scenes were too ****, and since she's a mom she didn't feel comfortable releasing them? :beynah:

i guess she's more comfortable in her own skin now, people change and I'm sure Britney herself has gone through a transformation and now finally embraces her sexuality again. 

This is going to end up being restricted on YouTube. Kinda wish she didn't go this far and that the *** scene wasn't in there too. :ehum: But she's always been controversial and pushing boundaries so I guess that came back with her newfound passion for this era. 

Archived