Will B9 Be The Return Of Auto-Tuney?

IconicShow

I do think B9 could be a great album but I hope it's not auto-tuned so bad like Pretty Girls

Britney2015TheMaking.png

& Britney Jean. 

51YzT9YTn4L.jpg

I understand adding touches to ya voice but please no more robotney, overautotuney, for this album.

I'd even take ha X-Factor vocals instead of the robotic ones.  tumblr_manrvfCxA91rdutw3o1_500.gif

Or do you think the vocals won't be so processed this time?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

She's never left tho :beynah:

Shes never been so auto tuned since she was a little more on ITZ. Once Blackout, Circus, FF and BJ and PG came it became even more robotic, talk lyrics that are over tuned.

18 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

no. b9 will be vocalney at her best :comingthru:

:plzney:

Oh my, I was just listening to godney Jean after like a year without listening to it, and I couldn't stand Myah and Robotney. So I thought the exact same thing. Please, please don't let them overmess with her voice on B9 like they did on BJ.

BJ's her only album that doesn't feel like her to me, in all senses, I get really annoyed by it :brityeah:

Even though I love BMS so much :sobbing:

4 minutes ago, VTTM said:

Oh my, I was just listening to godney Jean after like a year without listening to it, and I couldn't stand Myah and Robotney. So I thought the exact same thing. Please, please don't let them overmess with her voice on B9 like they did on BJ.

BJ's her only album that doesn't feel like her to me, in all senses, I get really annoyed by it :brityeah:

Even though I love BMS so much :sobbing:

MTE, why lip to tracks that make it so obvious that shes lipping.

it's not just autotune tho, she has been using several layers of vocal enhancements, melodyne, i think she uses 2x and other processors. Her producers have been really going at it lately, at least in PG she sounds like she has a pulse because in Bertha Jameson she sounded like a soulless machine. I hope that the autotune is more unrecognizable like in slave 4 u or baby one more time which is imo how it should be used

Gosh.. stop calling everything autotune. 

every britney song has pitch correction. (except for Let Go, Baby Boy and Rebellion, probably) auto-tune is a pitch correction device. almost every single song out there has it. or melodyne, or whatever software for pitch correction they use. it equalizes the vocal and makes it less shaky on parts and can be also used to eliminate too much vibrato. it is no. big. deal. 

Sometimes it's more evident cause the singer was more out of tune that day or cause the song production felt adequate to amp it up. do ya'll feel like ISBE contains that much autotune cause britney needed it to sing? lol. they MADE that decision make her voice more robotic. have you ever heard Cher's Believe? or T-Pain singing live? it's an intentional effect.

Womanizer's effect is chorus and juxtaposition of two different recordings. sure, there must be pitch correction but that is NOT what autotune sounds like. 

Britney sounds better on her deep low register voice. Sure she once hit high notes, but it's hard, it sounds shaky. when she goes high on songs like Pretty Girls or 3, it may require more of her and make her voice shakier, so they use more effect.
Perfume probably has the same amount of effect on her voice that PG does, but it's not as evident, cause it's on a lower octave and it was probably easier for her to hit the notes. 

People like J-Lo lip sync and use voice effect as much as britney and don't get as much flack, i really don't get it why it's a big deal with Britney. And you guys as fans perpetuate it. 

• 2 months later...

Archived