Music Reacts To Tragic Mass Shooting At Gay Nightclub In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Those extremist need to find me, Arceus. :yaknow: Like wtf tho. They kill not only non-muslim, but they also kill muslim. They basically kill everyone. It doesn't sound right at all. They just want to spread hate and fear. They need to listen to Blackout to purify their dirty nasty evil mind tbh. 

Tell Obama to send millions of copy of Blackout to around the world tbh. 

And RIP for the victim :crying2: 

They probably have no lives and want to go out with a bang I guess. They know that they will be known for something. This is why their pictures and names shouldn't be released.

be careful guys, this attack could inspire another maniac to do something similar anywhere in the us, even the rest of the world. I will keep the victims and their families in my thoughts and prayers and suggest you do the same, we have to support each other because bigots will always be ready to attack us wether it's our rights or our lives

2 minutes ago, Trentals said:

There was no link to ISIS. It was motivated by homophobia. It IS a hate crime. Not a terrorist attack.

Just becuase it isn't linked to a terrorist group doesn't mean that it can't be a terror attack. In Norway 2011 a man killed I don't know how many people on an Island because they worked/voted for a specific politic party and he wasn't linked to a terror group but it was still a terror attack.

3 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Just becuase it isn't linked to a terrorist group doesn't mean that it can't be a terror attack. In Norway 2011 a man killed I don't know how many people on an Island because and he wasn't linked to a terror group but it was still a terror attack.

exactly. and he WAS linked to a terrorist group, even though he wouldn't need to be for it to be considered a terrorist attack. it was a terrorist act that targeted the LBGT community. it doesn't have to be one or the other, its both.

4 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Just becuase it isn't linked to a terrorist group doesn't mean that it can't be a terror attack. In Norway 2011 a man killed I don't know how many people on an Island because they worked/voted for a specific politic party and he wasn't linked to a terror group but it was still a terror attack.

I remember hearing about that :(

8 minutes ago, Trentals said:

There was no link to ISIS. It was motivated by homophobia. It IS a hate crime. Not a terrorist attack.

I heard on the news that he started shooting people when he saw two guys kissing which means that he was homophobic, but he could have had multiple motives. He was also unstable and abusive. So there's that too.

edit:

nvm

:omg:

Archived