Music Reacts To Tragic Mass Shooting At Gay Nightclub In Orlando

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

How is he defending terrorism when you're saying here that it's okay for palestine to target innocent citizens and use human shields to defend themselves with. You are vile.

You're vile for thinking its okay to ******, **** and terrorise people all in the name of religion though.
All I have said regarding Palestine attacking back is that every country and human has the right to defend itself
and that no one should expect positivity from someone when they're ******** their families and stolen their home.
It really is that simple. If you want to twist that into something else to help you argue failed points, that's your choice.

I'm hoping your next comment will be more powerful and strong btw.   :plzney:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Not cute and bye. jfw5rt.jpg

Everyone knows palestine used human shields and targeted citizens. Stay being wrong about Israel. jfw5rt.jpg

Everyone knows Israel broke international law and ******** innocent lives for the sake of religion and soil.  jfw5rt.jpg
Stay in denial of that, stay mad and stay forever ignorant mate.  jfw5rt.jpg

7 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

Okay dad. :tiffanycries:

I just think there are two sides to many stories, if not, multiple.

Not this one. 

3 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Everyone knows Israel broke international law and ******** innocent lives for the sake of religion and soil   jfw5rt.jpg

Not this one. 

No they don't because that never happened and your opinion is NOT fact. Actually it's the other way around. Palestine didnt cease fire when they said they were going to. They are liars just like you. People know better than to fall for your lies but you can continue to attack the most progressive country in the middle east while I sit here laughing.:Cpopcorn: I also don't like repeating myself.

9 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

Okay dad. :tiffanycries:

Love yourself.

9 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

You're defending terrorism, prejudice and in denial of atrocities and avoid any facts thrown at you.

You of all people are in no position to ever tell me who I am after what you have done today.
**** off because you are the most disgusting person I've ever had to communicate online to.
The fact that you're dumb enough to say someone defending human rights and people who have died is
so desperate and dumb. You're excusing terrorism, hate and ******. So spare me. You're evil beyond measure.

You're also lying now saying I wish death on people in Israel. The fact that you have to go to this extent shows how much you've lost mate.
You're ******* deluded and disgusting. 

They don't deserve to be a country? Then pray tell, what do they "deserve"? Israel has to defend itself from the many, many radicalists that surround them. These are the people they are after. Innocent people get caught in the crosshairs and inevitably die, which is tragic, but it is not possible to solely attack the threats and spare the rest. It's like chemotherapy to cancer: it kills all the cells in the body - the bad, the good, and everything in between. It can't ONLY kill the bad. Israel never targets innocent people and if you think they do, you need a reality check. That right there proves you are a puppet to mass media and can't objectively look at the situation.

You're not only the most disgusting person ive encountered on this forum but in my entire life. Thankfully evil like you doesn't exist in Canada.

11 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

You're vile for thinking its okay to ******, **** and terrorise people all in the name of religion though.
All I have said regarding Palestine attacking back is that every country and human has the right to defend itself
and that no one should expect positivity from someone when they're ******** their families and stolen their home.
It really is that simple. If you want to twist that into something else to help you argue failed points, that's your choice.

I'm hoping your next comment will be more powerful and strong btw.   :plzney:

It's not okay so palestinian and muslim terrorists should stop. So many innocent people have been killed in the name of shira law and at muslim hands.

I'm not twisting anything but you can continue to deny it. It's quite entertaining. :Cpopcorn:

2 minutes ago, David Rose said:

They don't deserve to be a country? Then pray tell, what do they "deserve"? Israel has to defend itself from the many, many radicalists that surround them. These are the people they are after. Innocent people get caught in the crosshairs and inevitably die, which is tragic, but it is not possible to solely attack the threats and spare the rest. It's like chemotherapy to cancer: it kills all the cells in the body - the bad, the good, and everything in between. It can't ONLY kill the bad. Israel never targets innocent people and if you think they do, you need a reality check. That right there proves you are a puppet to mass media and can't objectively look at the situation.

You're not only the most disgusting person ive encountered on this forum but in my entire life. Thankfully evil like you doesn't exist in Canada.

There's no point in arguing with that member. They're clearly grasping for straws because they know they're wrong. It's quite sad, but I'm too entertained to see him stop. :Cpopcorn:

17 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Everyone knows Israel broke international law and ******** innocent lives for the sake of religion and soil.  jfw5rt.jpg
Stay in denial of that, stay mad and stay forever ignorant mate.  jfw5rt.jpg

Not this one. 

How did they do it though? You never seem provide facts with your false statements. I should know better than to argue with someone who is talking out of their ***.

20 minutes ago, Body ache said:

No they don't because that never happened and your opinion is NOT fact. Actually it's the other way around. Palestine didnt cease fire when they said they were going to. They are liars just like you. People know better than to fall for your lies but you can continue to attack the most progressive country in the middle east while I sit here laughing.:Cpopcorn: I also don't like repeating myself.

Love yourself.

So you're admitting that Israel never broke international law or ******** any Palestinians...........?
Are you really admitting that now...... because that would be more entertaining than anything that's been posted so far tbqh  :yaknow:
I mean lets face it, you may as well own up to it at this point.  :yaknow:

12 minutes ago, Body ache said:

How did they do i though? You never seem provide facts with your false statements. I should know better than to argue with someone who is talking out of their ***.

Yet you continue to do the opposite....... does that not tell you something tbh, or do I need to spoon-feed you on that as well?

all countries in the world did cruel things to each other especially usa and europe but humanity is more important than religions and race, also, there are too many ignorants in this world, everyone should break the chains of racism, we should all pay attention to philosophy, nature and equality, right? i wish we could live in a world where everyone loves and supports each other

sorry for my anarchist soul :kiss:

28 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Its amusing how you keep taking what I've said to you and using it as your own response. Are you really struggling that much?

No one is saying what has happened to innocent Israeli civilians is okay. Its wrong. Though you do however seem to think its absolutely fine and justified for what Israel did to Palestine, its home and its people. I'm not okay with either. So tbh you're really not making an ounce of sense, but more attempting to avoid from accepting crimes from both parties. Everybody knows Palestine has retaliated... but you seem to miss the point as to why they did. Can you blame them after what has been done to them? They're entire home and life as they know it is destroyed forever over a holy book. What is okay about that? Please tell me, because that is not okay under any circumstances. None of the violence would never have happened if they wouldn't have killed all those people and broke all those laws. I don't know why you're incapable of accepting, respecting and understanding that. You're attempt to say I'm evil for recognising this and supporting human rights is laughable. Its like you really have had no upbringing, education or common sense at all at this rate.

The fact that you are lying about Israel never targeting innocent people shows how truly in denial and ignorant you are too.
There was a video of a Palestinian father and child shot to death by Israelis. I've seen the footage with my own eyes. Don't you dare 
claim that Israel has never targeted anyone that isn't innocent. Its embarrassing how inaccurate, ignorant, uneducated and desperate you are to hide the crimes of this country. Its actually sickening as well beyond measure.

Though you don't want to accept that, instead you're lying about what I've said as well, while excusing the terror attacks made against these civilians.

9 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

So you're admitting that Israel never broke international law or ******** any Palestinians...........?
Are you really admitting that now...... because that would be more entertaining than anything that's been posted so far tbqh  :yaknow:
I mean lets face it, you may as well own up to it at this point.  :yaknow:

8 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Yet you continue to do the opposite....... does that not tell you something tbh, or do I need to spoon-feed you on that as well?

Just thought we could be friends but you obviously hate Israelis so bye. :yaknow:

Israel never did worse than what palestine did and what muslim countries continue to do to this day. They sacked the middle east and made the only good people flee from there. They are corrupt and backwards and want everyone to be like themselves. Thank god for Israel though.

35 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

Okay dad.

Except this one, where the other side of the story may contradict his point of view. Lol. Literally the exact definition of closed minded and hypocritical. Might as well have this ***** picture in the dictionary. 

8 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Just thought we could be friends but you obviously hate Israelis so bye. :yaknow:

Never said I 'hate' Israelis'. Again another lie. There is no argument or point when you accuse someone of hating an entire race
for pointing out crimes done by government and not the people. Read!!!! I have told you this already.

You're thick tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Never said I 'hate' Israelis'. Again another lie. There is no argument or point when you accuse someone of hating an entire race
for pointing out crimes done by government and not the people. Read!!!! I have told you this already.

You're thick tbh. 

You obviously do though.

Where did I lie? Please tell me. :Cpopcorn:

10 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Its amusing how you keep taking what I've said to you and using it as your own response. Are you really struggling that much?

No one is saying what has happened to innocent Israeli civilians is okay. Its wrong. Though you do however seem to think its absolutely fine and justified for what Israel did to Palestine, its home and its people. I'm not okay with either. So tbh you're really not making an ounce of sense, but more attempting to avoid from accepting crimes from both parties. Everybody knows Palestine has retaliated... but you seem to miss the point as to why they did. Can you blame them after what has been done to them? They're entire home and life as they know it is destroyed forever over a holy book. What is okay about that? Please tell me, because that is not okay under any circumstances. None of the violence would never have happened if they wouldn't have killed all those people and broke all those laws. I don't know why you're incapable of accepting, respecting and understanding that. 

The fact that you are lying about Israel never targeting innocent people shows how truly in denial and ignorant you are.
There was a video of a father and child shot to death by Israelis. I've seen the footage with my own eyes. Don't you dare 
claim that Israel has never targeted anyone that isn't innocent. Its embarrassing how inaccurate, ignorant, uneducated and desperate you are to hide the crimes of this country. Its actually sickening beyond measure as well.  

Though you don't want to accept that, instead you're lying about what I've said as well, while excusing the terror attacks made against these civilians.

I've seen footage of Israelis being gunned down and stabbed with my own eyes too. Palestinians retaliated to innocent lives being taken from them, I never denied that, nor did I say I didn't understand it. That doesn't change the fact that Israel never, ever targets innocent people and kills just for the sake of killing. Never. If you believe that, that's your prerogative. But it's not true.

To say there isn't two sides to this, and that Israel kills with the intent of taking innocent lives, is very wrong. But you're so drowned in propagandist news coverage that you can't see anything outside your bubbled point of view. 

Just now, Body ache said:

You obviously do though.

And now we've entered assumptions. Wow...... you really are so dumb and painfully desperate.

I guess this is what you're left with now isn't it when you know you've got jack **** to show for.

False and drastic assumptions against someone that openly admits its about government, not people.

nq4t3a.gif

2 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I've seen footage of Israelis being gunned down and stabbed with my own eyes too. Palestinians retaliated to innocent lives being taken from them, I never denied that, nor did I say I didn't understand it. That doesn't change the fact that Israel never, ever targets innocent people and kills just for the sake of killing. Never. If you believe that, that's your prerogative. But it's not true.

To say there isn't two sides to this, and that Israel kills with the intent of taking innocent lives, is very wrong. But you're so drowned in propagandist news coverage that you can't see anything outside your bubbled point of view. 

It's no use in replying to ignorance. They're in denial and want to believe in something that doesnt exist to justify their claims.

Archived